Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If this is true, all I can say is aargh! 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

CVs have been reasonable in all their tracks till now except the night college and its timings.  I would like to know if any forum members have attended such college (particularly, the timings) or knows someone who is studying in night college.

Given the spoiler article, have faith in CVs.  It seems reasonable for me that Suraj makes such an arrangement (transportation pick and drop) for Sandhya to attend the college as he could not accompany her on the first day of her college.  Also, this is not going to be just one day that Bhabhasa can save them as he did previously.  At least, Suraj has time to sleep and relax so that he can help Sandhya during the daytime. 

We do not know how the CVs are going to proceed but they would not risk as they have a huge competition and need to maintain their numbers.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
even if we think this way that suraj will get the time for relaxing ...at night so that during day time he cud help out sandhya in the household work ...then too can u think of suraj sleeping till sandhya is back at home ?????

...he will def not sleep till his wife is back...so whats the use of adding this taxi driver story ...i think the makers want to add more spice to the show ,so they are adding this new track ...πŸ₯±

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

thanks for sharing the article...

As per the original article, Sandya will have some interesting friends in her class including a butcher, an aspiring astrologer, an old man and the taxi driver. Nothing is mentioned about jealousy track in there. Suraj is in the mission of making his wife an IPS and I guess by now he should know the jobscope of a police officer. I'll be hugely dissapointed if they show him being jealous, I have faith in the CVs so let's see what will happen next.

I'm glad that finally they are going to introduce some new characters in the show...the show need some 'freshness' now...but on the other hand, I hope they don't get in too much into the characters and make Sandhya solve their family problems and sideline Suraj's character

I think we've started making conclusions even before the track starts πŸ˜† let's wait and watch...πŸ˜‰

totally agree with u niruba...😳..

members lets wait and watch...πŸ˜‰...dnt conclude anything...πŸ˜†...
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let us hope you are correct Sindhu. A few days back a similar spoiler had come that Ankur's unemployment  will be revealed on Diwali day. Aisa to kuch bhi nahi hua... Maybe this also is a false alarm. I do not mind other new characters in the show, but definitely want  to see  sizziling SurYa moments in the padhai track which is only possible if he has something to do with dropping her. I am not watching this serial to see a platonic relationship between husband and wife. I as a DABH fan want the romance to be real and with full passion. I do not mind jealousy later in life after they have romanced enough. That stage is still to be reached in the story which has not graduated beyond hand holding and hugging for a couple which has been married for almost a year. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sandhya has agreed to take up studies for Suraj (Anas Rashid), and she has to take a taxi to reach the school every day.

Taxi driver too turns out to be one of her classmates. 

This taxi driver will be a very interesting character as he will not only flirt with Sandhya, but will also end up being a very good friend of hers.

TFS
sp0041 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SURYA have been married for over a year and still no excitment no romance but only saas bahu drama.
Right after their marriage Suraj was dreaming of picking up Sandhya in his arms and hang the fowers up on the wall at Diwali. But She ignored him..This Diwali also was boring...no physical attraction.

Cvs think  they can keep audiences glued in the hope of  watching  surya romantically involved  and can stretch the show for longer time. Even if it started to get BORING now.

During some of the episodes I have already started to flip channels in the hope of something interesting to watch.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Jealousy track leads to DBC hayyyeee
But my wonder is how if she will be out from 11 to 3 am

-rp- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Oye. how many times will you comment using different accounts?😲 😈.. Thodi si shant ho jaa betaa..πŸ˜‰..i am very much aware with your way of writing. you're one of my closest friend. Aankh maare woh ladki maare..πŸ˜† 🀣.. let's wait n watch.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜² i guess this is my first account
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs😊
   They didnt' mention about SURAJ being jealous on any one. Whatever, i'm longing for SURYA moments like every one😳. Lets wait & watchπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Yaalini - 11 years ago