hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Please rate and comment on the video to increase the show and actors rank :)

On the Sets of Veera

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
somebody kindly provide the written description of the video.i m not able to see it frm mob.
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll give it a try. The video begins with a very worried  Rattan and Chaiji in a hospital and our RanV has been admitted with head wounds. Appaently he is pretty serious and the narrator discloses that he will be fine after he sees Veera. Then next RanV is being interviewed and besides him, is a lady carrying Veera.
During the interviw she sweetly lays her tiny hand on his shoulders and he looks at her so lovingly (that was the best moment for me).
 He explain after being asked how he got the injury, he says that upon finding Veera gone he searches for her in teh woods and stumbles and hurts himself

Gosh that was hard for me but that's the whole gist of what is shown in the video.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the summary Zarine 🤗

the upcoming episodes seem lovely :)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zeezee09

I'll give it a try. The video begins with a very worried  Rattan and Chaiji in a hospital and our RanV has been admitted with head wounds. Appaently he is pretty serious and the narrator discloses that he will be fine after he sees Veera. Then next RanV is being interviewed and besides him, is a lady carrying Veera.
During the interviw she sweetly lays her tiny hand on his shoulders and he looks at her so lovingly (that was the best moment for me).
 He explain after being asked how he got the injury, he says that upon finding Veera gone he searches for her in teh woods and stumbles and hurts himself

Gosh that was hard for me but that's the whole gist of what is shown in the video.

thnx for the lovely update...😃😃
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks zeezee09 for written update 👏
abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks zeezee09 for the detailed description.much appreciated.😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the summary, Zarine 🤗
zeezee09 thumbnail