Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay 4th Dec 2012 Promo Link (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the link...Hug

ya it is misleading promo...Angry sure kunal wont see anything at all..but he can suspect something..again no hope...let see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay 4th Dec 2012 Promo Link (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the link,

but doubt any good will happen as Kunla ring manhoos blue shirtDead

palzs

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by hima2012

The fact that they did not show Kunal in same frame as Sid-Abhay, hints that he will not see anything directlyOuch But in yesterday's episode, read that he started having doubt as to why sid filed the case if she was going to lose it.. may be abhay, sulekha are pressurizing her, etc.. so, this promo scene may increase his doubt.. but as usual, its Parichay.. so, don't want to even hope for the simplest thingsOuch 

He didn't have doubts it was Veena who was telling Seema that Siddhi might have filed the case on Diwans insistence. KC stands & listens to it & thinks that she's doing all this to look good in front of him ShockedAngry monday he'l see AC hug SIddhi & his insecurity might start & R's words might haunt him about Siddhi wanting to take AC away from him not legally but by his own free will Dead

I hope zero hopes on KC Unhappy i so hope he proves us wrong once at least Ermm

Thanks Ramya... I was wondering what made KC visit Diwan's... You explanation suits the situation perfectly! But like you, for once I too hope that we are proved to be wrong

Edited by shweta_r - 01 December 2012 at 6:26am

rainbowgirl

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

thanks for the link,

but doubt any good will happen as Kunla ring manhoos blue shirtDead

Oh no... The Cvs want to give us a positive track.. But its all because of the manhoos blue shirt that we are not getting anything happy LOL

rainbowgirl

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by hima2012

The fact that they did not show Kunal in same frame as Sid-Abhay, hints that he will not see anything directlyOuch But in yesterday's episode, read that he started having doubt as to why sid filed the case if she was going to lose it.. may be abhay, sulekha are pressurizing her, etc.. so, this promo scene may increase his doubt.. but as usual, its Parichay.. so, don't want to even hope for the simplest thingsOuch 

He didn't have doubts it was Veena who was telling Seema that Siddhi might have filed the case on Diwans insistence. KC stands & listens to it & thinks that she's doing all this to look good in front of him ShockedAngry monday he'l see AC hug SIddhi & his insecurity might start & R's words might haunt him about Siddhi wanting to take AC away from him not legally but by his own free will Dead

I hope zero hopes on KC Unhappy i so hope he proves us wrong once at least Ermm

Thanks Ramya... I was wondering what made KC visit Diwan's... You explanation suits the situation perfectly! But like you, for once I too hope that we are proved to be wrong

@bold::::when she said ?????(not watching but following WU...but i didnt get it)????friends pls anyone clear my doubt...

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thanx for the promo video...
to be honest i am not even interested to watch the promo...
lets wait and watch...thats what i can say...i don't want to keep any hopes and expectations as we all know Parichay history...

but then one question is bugging me big time "WHY DID KUNAL CAME TO DIWAN HOUSE...FOR WHAT REASON HE HAD TO COME TO DIWAN HOUSE"...and my other question is "DID KUNAL WIN AC 1 CUSTODY CASE"

lovergirlalina

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the link

in the actual episode they may show it little differently

maybe sbs seg was just for promo shoot. like we have seen in past too

ok, i assume he wont see abhay strangle siddhi nor hear his words, but he will start to suspect something. maybe he will start to find out about diwans past, get to know reg abhay's first wife etc 

the show is full of negativity dont think makers will get trps by such promos, audience is smart enough to understand cvs cheap tricks by now. so until no action and positivity in the show, they wont get the audience back. 

maybe he came to diwan house to see AD?

norzar

rainbowgirl

Mahi78

IF-Dazzler

Mahi78

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I am also 100% sure that Kunnal will not see Abhay strangling Siddhi and again the drag track, 

Stopped expecting anything positive in the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top