Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree with hima and ramaya..neither kunal will see nor sidhi will say.. kunal will continue to remain in dark, brainless,spineless..and sidhi mute ...this promo is only to fool audience...next promowill be kunal r marriage
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Veena mata siding Siddhi..wow the Chopra family are really selfish:...they are really mean..Siddhi gave witness in their favour so c started praising her:..i bow infront of u Chopra family..

Apparently Veena begged & pleaded Siddhi to no separate the son from his papa & Siddhi being the Mahaan devi promised that she'l never do anything to separate them. Veena is happy & feels that in the past 10yrs that was the 1st time she felt SIddhi was being truthful ðŸ˜¡ Seema doesn't buy it & has doubts on Siddhi still, even KC ðŸ¤¢
rupasi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rainbowgirl...well whatever be the case bt Chopra family are some antique piece they know how to manipulate people...Veena mata who has been bad mouthing Siddhi for 10 ten years suddenly mauka dekkhe chauka maar liya for her advantage...Chopra family includes whole of Chopra clan..
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

The fact that they did not show Kunal in same frame as Sid-Abhay, hints that he will not see anything directly But in yesterday's episode, read that he started having doubt as to why sid filed the case if she was going to lose it.. may be abhay, sulekha are pressurizing her, etc.. so, this promo scene may increase his doubt.. but as usual, its Parichay.. so, don't want to even hope for the simplest things 

yes hima , because in self talk on fri. episode he think about this but also say himself that he will not believe her- Just after when she said to takral in court  that mother knows the child well wishes and kunal is best , so custody should be given to kunal.
Thanks... sounds like something positive is coming soon... but again we can't be sure... bohut baar dhoka joh khaa chuke hai hum ðŸ˜†
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the link...🤗

ya it is misleading promo...😡 sure kunal wont see anything at all..but he can suspect something..again no hope...let see
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the link,

but doubt any good will happen as Kunla ring manhoos blue shirt🤢
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

He didn't have doubts it was Veena who was telling Seema that Siddhi might have filed the case on Diwans insistence. KC stands & listens to it & thinks that she's doing all this to look good in front of him ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡ monday he'l see AC hug SIddhi & his insecurity might start & R's words might haunt him about Siddhi wanting to take AC away from him not legally but by his own free will ðŸ¤¢

I hope zero hopes on KC ðŸ˜” i so hope he proves us wrong once at least ðŸ¤”

Thanks Ramya... I was wondering what made KC visit Diwan's... You explanation suits the situation perfectly! But like you, for once I too hope that we are proved to be wrong
Edited by shweta_r - 11 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

thanks for the link,

but doubt any good will happen as Kunla ring manhoos blue shirt🤢

Oh no... The Cvs want to give us a positive track.. But its all because of the manhoos blue shirt that we are not getting anything happy ðŸ˜†
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Thanks Ramya... I was wondering what made KC visit Diwan's... You explanation suits the situation perfectly! But like you, for once I too hope that we are proved to be wrong

@bold::::when she said ?????(not watching but following WU...but i didnt get it)????friends pls anyone clear my doubt...