The Serial

   

TOI: Karan Kundra & Madhura Naik no more a couple! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 15507

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Guys please respect the privacy and personal lives of both actors when posting things. After all these guys have as much respect to privacy and choosing their own lives as we do. Smile
Hey Shreya i agree with you to some extent..but the serial itself is based on their personal lives... so what can we do when we are forced to discuss itWink plus this news is something we've been waiting for ever since we got to know of their relationshipTongue so its coming out as joy we cant help but expressLOL kya kare yaar ye fans ka dil hai samja karo naEmbarrassed

ditto shibzy...can'y agree moreLOLWink...waited for this day since a long timeShockedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-AAKMH2shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Karan Kundra & Madhura Naik no more a couple! (Page 7)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Joined: 12 February 2011

Posts: 5051

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Party party party :DD
such a awesoomeee news i got today Day Dreaming Skyfalll hhahahahah ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-cooljaya11shibz

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Joined: 12 February 2011

Posts: 5051

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

OMG Yes!! Dancing We finally have the news we've been waiting for.. Karan never confessed anything about this relationship.. The First time he's said something about him and Madhura to the media.. And its "Yes, We are not together"LOL
So its obviously Party Time.. Party

OMG DITTO Sanju!! Exactly my thoughts wen i read that article :DDD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-shibz

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Joined: 01 January 2011

Posts: 2688

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i knew that he probably wasnt dating her in the first place!!! she didnt deserve him ;) i hope that this makes more of a chance for karan and kittu to start over and everything will come back to normal <3 all the best to the serial team! so far it has been absolutely awesome! 

Edited by ishakumar - 02 December 2012 at 7:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-AAKMH2

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Joined: 30 June 2010

Posts: 3143

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Originally posted by -sanju-

OMG Yes!! Dancing We finally have the news we've been waiting for.. Karan never confessed anything about this relationship.. The First time he's said something about him and Madhura to the media.. And its "Yes, We are not together"LOL
So its obviously Party Time.. Party

OMG DITTO Sanju!! Exactly my thoughts wen i read that article :DDD

Hum sabke kuch aise hi khyaal hai naina.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Joined: 30 June 2010

Posts: 3143

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Guys please respect the privacy and personal lives of both actors when posting things. After all these guys have as much respect to privacy and choosing their own lives as we do. Smile
Hey Shreya i agree with you to some extent..but the serial itself is based on their personal lives... so what can we do when we are forced to discuss itWink plus this news is something we've been waiting for ever since we got to know of their relationshipTongue so its coming out as joy we cant help but expressLOL kya kare yaar ye fans ka dil hai samja karo naEmbarrassed

I know ya.. Control hi nai hota.. LOL plus, its an article.. He himself gave the statement.. So we're allowed to be happy/sad about it, aren't we? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.arjuhi4evashibz

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Joined: 30 June 2010

Posts: 3143

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Party party party :DD
such a awesoomeee news i got today Day Dreaming Skyfalll hhahahahah ;)

Tere dabbe mein kk2 look so pyaare.. Day Dreaming (whatever language that was..LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009

Posts: 19664

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Party party party :DD
such a awesoomeee news i got today Day Dreaming Skyfalll hhahahahah ;)

Tere dabbe mein kk2 look so pyaare.. Day Dreaming (whatever language that was..LOL)
isnt it Hinglish?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.