The Serial

TOI: Karan Kundra & Madhura Naik no more a couple! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 26

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by ...vibha...

yes...yes...yipeee...Party...(I know it might be in bad taste to celebrate a break up news...but sorry I just cant help it)>...finally...some relief...party time for karnika fans...there is still hope...LOL

u had asked kk for his iv's with herLOLWink...bt he gave u more than that *a reason to celebrate*
LOL...Honestly...with this one action...he has won some brownie points...redeemed himself a bit...now waiting for them to come to their senses...Wink

ye news padhne ke baad i rem ur wishes in that post...kk fullfilled it soon than ever.Shocked...must be stalking usROFL... ab jaldi sense pe aajae

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-evelineshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Karan Kundra & Madhura Naik no more a couple! (Page 6)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Guys please respect the privacy and personal lives of both actors when posting things. After all these guys have as much respect to privacy and choosing their own lives as we do. Smile

Anchi.-sanju-shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Uff i am so happy that am loss of words...the day we all are praying for is finally here...!!!!ROFLROFLParty 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

yes...yes...yipeee...Party...(I know it might be in bad taste to celebrate a break up news...but sorry I just cant help it)>...finally...some relief...party time for karnika fans...there is still hope...LOL

u had asked kk for his iv's with herLOLWink...bt he gave u more than that *a reason to celebrate*
LOL...Honestly...with this one action...he has won some brownie points...redeemed himself a bit...now waiting for them to come to their senses...Wink

ye news padhne ke baad i rem ur wishes in that post...kk fullfilled it soon than ever.Shocked...must be stalking usROFL... ab jaldi sense pe aajae
hahahahaha you never know???he might be stalking us only LOL check karta hoga whwther ke use slangs against him or notROFLROFL

-sanju-

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
finally the sky has fallen fr some1Tongue

Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-evelineshibz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

hahahahaha you never know???he might be stalking us only LOL check karta hoga whwther ke use slangs against him or notROFLROFL

lmaoShocked

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

finally the sky has fallen fr some1Tongue

Party

sky tha hi nahiShockedLOLWinkROFL

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Guys please respect the privacy and personal lives of both actors when posting things. After all these guys have as much respect to privacy and choosing their own lives as we do. Smile
Hey Shreya i agree with you to some extent..but the serial itself is based on their personal lives... so what can we do when we are forced to discuss itWink plus this news is something we've been waiting for ever since we got to know of their relationshipTongue so its coming out as joy we cant help but expressLOL kya kare yaar ye fans ka dil hai samja karo naEmbarrassed

Edited by shibz - 02 December 2012 at 10:06am

Anchi.-sanju-...vibha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.