The Serial

TOI: Karan Kundra & Madhura Naik no more a couple! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Even Karanika borke up news is media's own dream.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Karan Kundra & Madhura Naik no more a couple! (Page 3)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
expected newsLOL

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

TFS.
Okay guys i ain't a Karan or Kritika fan or KMH follower...catching up THE SERIAL just out pof curiosity. So have Karan and kritika really broken up? and was Karan dating this madhura girl? or it was just a rumor? Confused

Yes, sadly Karan Kritika break-up is confirmed news.. Disapprove But Karan never commented on the buzz about him and Madhura.. This is the very 1st time he's spoken about it.. So, though the media is calling it a 'break-up', I'd still like believe they were never together, cuz Karan never said.. LOL
Oh okay...yeah it's actually sad...they were a good looking couple...anyway their lives...their wishes.

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
yes...yes...yipeee...Party...(I know it might be in bad taste to celebrate a break up news...but sorry I just cant help it)>...finally...some relief...party time for karnika fans...there is still hope...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.cooljaya11payal_4Anjalii...xXxshibz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

yes...yes...yipeee...Party...(I know it might be in bad taste to celebrate a break up news...but sorry I just cant help it)>...finally...some relief...party time for karnika fans...there is still hope...LOL

u had asked kk for his iv's with herLOLWink...bt he gave u more than that *a reason to celebrate*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evelineshibz

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

For those who were assuming the "future love" in anyway is going to be related to Madhura.

hehe , we were never assuming  her as his ''future love''  Big smile

its kinda expected ...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by eveline

u had asked kk for his iv's with herLOLWink...bt he gave u more than that *a reason to celebrate*
LOL...Honestly...with this one action...he has won some brownie points...redeemed himself a bit...now waiting for them to come to their senses...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanika...vibha...shibz

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Serious ally
I mean we fans r epic
Everybody celebrating this break up
Hahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.