The Serial
The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

   

TOI: Karan Kundra & Madhura Naik no more a couple! (Page 25)

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 23307

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Anchi.

Originally posted by eveline

I think yesterday our vikku tweeted...congrats to his beloved KK..stating he was so happy he fell off the chair...me thinks may be Karan asked him out on a date..or something...Embarrassed ..ooh gosh...had heard of earth shattering love...yeh toh chair shattering love ho gayaBig smile
Seriously you are making me laugh like crazy yaar ROFL ROFL ROFL and the song bit im already dreaming Day Dreaming ROFL ROFL

if you dont mind me asking , whats your name?Big smile
really??...made my day..if I can make anyone laugh out loud...my day is made..Smile
My name is Hiral...if that helps...but my friends can call me anything...usually here everyone calls me eve or evie...take ur pick...u can call me Kundra's latest crush too...Wink

Awe.. Nice name! Embarrassed Maine bhi ek baar poocha tha! You hadn't answered! Evil Smile I was infact going to ask you if i can call you "evie".. Now that you said it on your own, will take the liberty! Wink I like making nicks that sound like that..  We have shibzy, anchi, anji, olly.. LOL Shibzy pe toh mera copyright tha.. Yeh Vibha ne fir bhi chori kar liya..Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry..

ROFLROFL
thik hai i will not call her shibzy bt shibziROFLLOLWink
shibzi sounds more like sabziROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-...vibha...

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 15514

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by ...vibha...

eveline prem nahi
ajab karan ki ghazab vikas ke saath prem kahaniROFLROFL...sorry lamba hogayaROFL


Ajab Viran/KarVi/KaVi ki GAYjab kahani!! LMAO!! ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL...
We got the title of our first AT! Thumbs Up
ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL...
Are you CRAZY???!! i mean we all are but LITERALLY??!!Shocked unki eternal love story ko Gayjab naam diya?ROFLROFLROFL

iss mein meri kya galtiShocked...sanju suggested and i loved the nameEmbarrassed
it perfectly fitsLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-shibz

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6941

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Rofl shibzy became sabzi...:D ROFL
shibz ..thanks for giving urself a new name..can i call u by this name????Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-...vibha...shibz

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 15514

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Anchi.

Originally posted by eveline

I think yesterday our vikku tweeted...congrats to his beloved KK..stating he was so happy he fell off the chair...me thinks may be Karan asked him out on a date..or something...Embarrassed ..ooh gosh...had heard of earth shattering love...yeh toh chair shattering love ho gayaBig smile
Seriously you are making me laugh like crazy yaar ROFL ROFL ROFL and the song bit im already dreaming Day Dreaming ROFL ROFL

if you dont mind me asking , whats your name?Big smile
really??...made my day..if I can make anyone laugh out loud...my day is made..Smile
My name is Hiral...if that helps...but my friends can call me anything...usually here everyone calls me eve or evie...take ur pick...u can call me Kundra's latest crush too...Wink

Awe.. Nice name! Embarrassed Maine bhi ek baar poocha tha! You hadn't answered! Evil Smile I was infact going to ask you if i can call you "evie".. Now that you said it on your own, will take the liberty! Wink I like making nicks that sound like that..  We have shibzy, anchi, anji, olly.. LOL Shibzy pe toh mera copyright tha.. Yeh Vibha ne fir bhi chori kar liya..Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry..

ROFLROFL
thik hai i will not call her shibzy bt shibziROFLLOLWink
shibzi sounds more like sabziROFLROFL

sabziROFLROFL...toh phir kya bulauD'oh
waise sabzi isn't bad eitherROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-shibz

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 15514

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Rofl shibzy became sabzi...:D ROFL
shibz ..thanks for giving urself a new name..can i call u by this name????Tongue

i have taken copyright...bt i can share it with uLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-shibz

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6941

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Vibhz..Okiee dokiee..sabzi jaisa name toh i'm ready to share with anyone :P

Sabziji..hope aapko koi prob nhi hogi..aur agar hogi bhi to sannu ki ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-...vibha...shibz

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 15514

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Vibhz..Okiee dokiee..sabzi jaisa name toh i'm ready to share with anyone :P

Sabziji..hope aapko koi prob nhi hogi..aur agar hogi bhi to sannu ki ;)

lmaoROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-pari_15shibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 23307

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hahahaha alright peops u can call me sabziROFLROFL but that's it...no adding "ji" n allWinkTongue

waise karvi se yaad aaya..it sounds liek curvy(in mallu accentROFL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Serial Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index