Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

ye news padhne ke baad i rem ur wishes in that post...kk fullfilled it soon than ever.😲...must be stalking us🤣... ab jaldi sense pe aajae

hahahahaha you never know???he might be stalking us only ðŸ˜† check karta hoga whwther ke use slangs against him or not🤣🤣
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally the sky has fallen fr some1😛

🥳
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

hahahahaha you never know???he might be stalking us only ðŸ˜† check karta hoga whwther ke use slangs against him or not🤣🤣

lmao😲
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkian

finally the sky has fallen fr some1😛

🥳

sky tha hi nahi😲😆😉🤣
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Guys please respect the privacy and personal lives of both actors when posting things. After all these guys have as much respect to privacy and choosing their own lives as we do. ðŸ˜Š

Hey Shreya i agree with you to some extent..but the serial itself is based on their personal lives... so what can we do when we are forced to discuss it😉 plus this news is something we've been waiting for ever since we got to know of their relationship😛 so its coming out as joy we cant help but express😆 kya kare yaar ye fans ka dil hai samja karo na😳
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Hey Shreya i agree with you to some extent..but the serial itself is based on their personal lives... so what can we do when we are forced to discuss it😉 plus this news is something we've been waiting for ever since we got to know of their relationship😛 so its coming out as joy we cant help but express😆 kya kare yaar ye fans ka dil hai samja karo na😳

ditto shibzy...can'y agree more😆😉...waited for this day since a long time😲😆
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Party party party :DD
such a awesoomeee news i got today Skyfalll hhahahahah ;)
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanju-

OMG Yes!! We finally have the news we've been waiting for.. Karan never confessed anything about this relationship.. The First time he's said something about him and Madhura to the media.. And its "Yes, We are not together"😆
So its obviously Party Time.. 🥳

OMG DITTO Sanju!! Exactly my thoughts wen i read that article :DDD
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i knew that he probably wasnt dating her in the first place!!! she didnt deserve him ;) i hope that this makes more of a chance for karan and kittu to start over and everything will come back to normal <3 all the best to the serial team! so far it has been absolutely awesome! Edited by ishakumar - 11 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

OMG DITTO Sanju!! Exactly my thoughts wen i read that article :DDD

Hum sabke kuch aise hi khyaal hai naina.. 🤗