The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

distance makes the love passionate <3 <3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
do you guys want kd & kiya to end there fights soon? but i think they shld fight somemore days ..no chappals plzLOL bcz i feel tat only distance will  blund tere love to the passionate level so i realy feel tat only distance & fight will bring them close ..HeartEmbarrassedonly if they fight they will realize how imp is it  for tem to be together..do u agree wid me?

& ya RAhi itz time tey fought a lot now ranveer will realise wat he actually feels for panchi & all tat pachi is hurt during realization loveHeartHeart s sure gono b passionateHeartHeart & cute as tey both areEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keshiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "distance makes the love passionate <3 <3" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
agree wid u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.