MM Article : Abhay seeks revenge from Siddhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All,

Dont know whether anyone has posted this earlier or not..

Found this article

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Parichay-Abhay-seeks-revenge-from-Sidhi-for-favouring-Kunal/22607

Originally posted by pradnya1n

Hi All,

Dont know whether anyone has posted this earlier or not..

Found this article

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Parichay-Abhay-seeks-revenge-from-Sidhi-for-favouring-Kunal/22607

Tfs😊

thanks, am worried bout AC, maybe not now but abhay might harm him later and put the blame on Sid🤢 another one of EKs fav tracks to keep the couple separate ðŸ˜¡ 

like we thot we will get reunion and she threw the marriage crap on us, maybe she will repeat the same with the Kid😕
Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rush2220

thanks, am worried bout AC, maybe not now but abhay might harm him later and put the blame on Sid🤢 another one of EKs fav tracks to keep the couple separate ðŸ˜¡ 

like we thot we will get reunion and she threw the marriage crap on us, maybe she will repeat the same with the Kid😕

Yes, in the past in some show twin kids were killed by the vamp! Murder is not new to Parichay 
Hope it does not go to that extent
Edited by shweta_r - 11 years ago

srry DP
Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago

It was KS, twins were killed (on Karwachauth i think) and the blame was put on the wife and reason for hate and seperation. do not underestimate the CVs Shweta, they can go to any extent to torture the intelligent viewers 

I hope this cheap track will not be introduced in the serial...I really hate when children r shown to be tortured...we have already tolerated this disgusting illegal wedding..If she shows this then surely Parichay koi nahi dekhega...but its a crime to expect anything gud and positive from Parichay...pls someone kill that R and Abhay..😡😡😡.
Originally posted by pradnya1n

I hope this cheap track will not be introduced in the serial...I really hate when children r shown to be tortured...we have already tolerated this disgusting illegal wedding..If she shows this then surely Parichay koi nahi dekhega...but its a crime to expect anything gud and positive from Parichay...pls someone kill that R and Abhay..😡😡😡.

Parichay has been  a dirt avalanche of all  negative aspects of family & relationships being highlighted -  a couple not divorced & dont remember it ? forced marriage of a married woman, manipulation of women & children, & now violence against women -- not sure how much longer they will continue with a negative story with richa & Abha crap which is now monotonous
If the promo is any indication of  Kunal doing something different for a change like saving siddhi & anand would be great -- but Parichay has been consistent with disappointing viewers these last few months so am  not expecting much from CVs - as we may get same cycle of Kunal not trusting & mu siddhi,  Siddhi suffering in silence & abhay -richa reigning evil champions --
thanx for the article...
nothing new...it was more on the recap of fridah's episode...
and AC 2 minor accident is just a prediction...he is just trying to scare siddhi...he is obsessed with AC 2...i don't think he will harm AC 2...