Gaurav Khanna off to Kanpur to holiday with family

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Gaurav Khanna

Gaurav Khanna who was seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka is off to Kanpur to spend some quality time with family.

Gaurav looked a tad disappointed about his show's closure, but feels 'moving on' is life.

The actor in his chat with us said, "I am sad that the serial went off-air. I have given couple of auditions, but will have to wait till early next year for something to click as there are no launches now. This means that I can holiday for three months. I plan to go to my hometown Kanpur to spend time with my family and friends."

Gaurav who looked gung-ho about celebrating the New Year with family stated, "I am waiting for a good project, preferably that of a lead. I am not too comfortable with cameos; it has to be something exciting for me to take it up."

Have a great time, Gauravů

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09sathurajPraves-Zaara---Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Khanna off to Kanpur to holiday with family" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sathuraj

sathuraj

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Hina...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09hinz--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hina Hug...thanks for sharing the article...glad he is spending this time with family...wishing him all the best in finding the role he desires...come back soon Gaurav...Love uuu Heart

the image

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09sathurajhinz

Praves

Praves

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, Hinaben!!! Have a nice weekend...Hug

pia09sathurajhinz--Ratna--

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
t4s Hina
Miss you Gaurav Heart

Pravespia09sathurajhinz--Ratna--

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

glad he's with family and him giving a couple of auditions before leaving makes me happy :)

Pravespia09sathurajGauravsDbest--Ratna--

pia09

pia09

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Hina, thks for sharing. happy for him.

sathurajGauravsDbesthinz--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.