shwetapt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi 

I just started watching the show few days ago and started with old episodes.
The story just started unfolding. Decided not to watch new ones directly but from old episodes.
I like Aditya Pankhuri avantika Harish every one but the I loved acting of SheilaMami.. She is just awesome :) do u think it's weird?
The way she tries to do something bad and then gets caught then she fumbles. everything she portrayed so well.
Or you guys just think I am weird? :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why are you not watching the new episodes? Confused? Lol..

PKDH is one of the best serials yet.. Going so strongly and getting more and more interesting by the day!

Sheila Mama is crazy! But you are right, it IS funny how she tries to harm them, but ends up backfiring! That's what you get for messing with PaYa ;)
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@swetapt... I have been a big fan of Sheela mami & Govardhan mama... I can justify both their crazy antics... i love their acting too. No You are not weird to like them. 

@ Sharna... I think she meant she is watching from the beginning.. for continuity ...she will catch up soon & become another HT like you... meeeaow.  
inspireyosoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello there,

I agree with you that Shelia Mami is kinda cute and her acting is good as well! Dun worry, there is nothing weird in liking a villian-like character 😆 I hope you can catch up fast with the episodes and watch the new ones. the new ones are getting really interesting day by day! & Welcome to the forum!

Love,
Sneha