Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i just loved it didi ..
after a long time , i got to read ur updates ..
pls do update soon ... :)
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
DIVORCE
part 5

so  I started😉 and here is part 5
Iwill wait for your approval

hope you like it 

frankly IDK if you ðŸ˜­ will😕

if you can bear with me for another torture press the like tab  and please please COMMENT

In the days  of courtship, that is the month when I came to know that I were to get married to Geet, I called her regularly, we talked for hours, I had given her a number that was new and unknown to my mother. I knew that if my mother discovers that I was slowly getting to love Geet, she would do something to break the engagement.

I let my mother think that I was marrying just for her wish.

Our wedding night, I was too nervous, OK what if I am a man, aren't man nervous.

I came to my sorry our room, she was not anywhere, I was confused. Then I heard her voice from the dressing room, she was as usual talking to her Babaji complaining.

I entered the room to find her all messed up, her duppatta was hanging half way, her jewellery was all scattered, she was a scene to look at, I almost laughed, she glared at me, and scolded me for layghing at her plight.

I asked her what was wrong and she told me that there were so many pins in her dress that she was not able to get rid of that 100 kg load, she meant her heavy lehnga odhani.

I helped her get rid of the pins and as soon as the last pin was untangled she pushed me out and closed the door with a bang.

I waited for her to come out. She came out wearing a house coat. I looked suspiciously at her and frowned. She said that all her night dresses were too bad for her taste. They exposed more than they covered.

My breath almost stopped imagining her in this attire, but she continued cursing her Bhabhis about their taste.

After she had spoken too much, I covered her lips with my palm and told her to relax, she froze and soon we were into each other.

She reciprocated my feelings with equal fervor. We were one. Our hearts were one.

In the morning I woke her up with sweet nothings, she was lost in my charm as much as I was lost in hers.

I helped her get ready.

It became my daily ritual to help her dry her hair. And select what she would wear.

But once I was out of our room, I did not respond to her. I did not talk to her.

I did not want my mother to ill treat her just because she would fear that she is taking her son from her.

I could not explain this to Geet, but she soon got use to it. She never talked to me in my mother's presence. She did not even try to serve me meals.

She was very confused when she got pregnant with 6 months of our marriage. My mother was very happy.

Geet was not prepared for lids before completing her degree, but for the sake of my mother she kept quite.

After Agni was born, Geet was very happy, she planned so many things for the kid, how she will manage between her college and her son, she had everything planned, but my mother she stepped in and took Agni from her.

This broke her but slowly I helped her recover I loved her even more but only inside the 4 walls.

When Aarohi was born, she was free as her college was over. But my mother did not let her take care of her daughter also.

Geet kept quite, but I knew she was broken again.

Geet started her own fashion house to keep herself busy. She was very good in her work. As she got busier she distanced from everyone. I did not mind, as far as I could see a smile on her face I was satisfied, and she loved her work, only thing she did not have to share with my mother.

Shruti

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😊

loved it...
pyaar chupaye nahi chup thi...isliye tho MG had to be seperated...
continue soon
Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: reachsky2011

ok dear will be waiting...

I have update
now next part
if I get time at night
or
2moro
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor maan
did his mother had not seen this
is she happy with her son's broken marriage
continue soon
saro thumbnail
Feeling bad for geet dear.
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it its all due to maans mother
neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story so much pain maaneet r suprate it not done
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti

I have update
now next part
if I get time at night
or
2moro

thank you so much dear...
kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maan's mother is way too dominant and possessive ! geet suffered a lot ! many households have this situation . worse in geet's condition is , being seperated even from her kids ! will maan take any action now atleast ? don't think so... so what is the way left ...