Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
poor Maan...

I know everyone would sympathize with Geet... n even so would I...

but look at Maan... a sandwich between his mother n wife...

loved both ... n making himself suffer coz he loves both...

continue soon
neetiporwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nic fanfic
continue soon n pm me next part😊
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...

diff but true...but many r not like geet...
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...pls continue soon
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
but why geet didnt protested against her mil
continue soon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: reachsky2011

Waiting...

I just love this

I am only speeding up the updates for you

thank you

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so  hs  mothrs possesivnes  s rsponsible 4 all problem
its so real,aftr mrg mothrs get insecure bt its husbnds responsibilty 2 make a balnce btween wife nd mothr ,i  think here maan s rsponsible nt mother,he noes everything bt let it hapen hw can he think geet can b happy aftr divrs...
watng nxt
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
DIVORCE
part 6

so  ðŸ˜† here is part 6
you all approved😳

I like it 

frankly I was worried  if you ðŸ˜­ will😕

asyou can bear with me for another torture press the like tab  and please please COMMENT
comments needed

If I thought that Rajji will leave me in peace, I was wrong.

At around 9:30 pm I heard the door bell and peeping out of the eye hole I found Rajji standing there with her husband. I sighed and opened the door.

Her husband left after a cup of tea and she went to change, she had come to stay for a night, or say to hear everything from me without interruption.

She opened her bag and pulled out a double pack of pizza, I shrugged, and took the packet and placed it in the microwave to heat it.

And while eating that pizza, as they show in that advertisement, I told her about the papers and why Maan was there at that time.

It was hard for her to believe that we still loved each other; I had to explain to her the circumstances that lead to the divorce.

She sat quietly listening to me:

Though I was engaged to the Khurana son for more than a year, I never got a chance to meet him, but a month before our marriage he came to meet me with his mother and I instantly liked him. He seemed to be a man of few words. He listened carefully to my so called absurd talks; and before leaving asked for my mobile number. I told him I don't have any mobile, he just smiled.

And the very next day I had a courier delivered having a mobile set in it, as soon as I switched the set on, it buzzed. He had been waiting for me to get it.

He used to call me very often, I was surprised at how much he talked, he poured his heart out, told me about his office, about his projects, his family and asked me about my college, my friends, my family, but he never talked about his mother. Whenever I asked him, he would just say, soon you will know her.

In a month's time it seemed as if I knew everyone expect his mother personally. His brother Dev was 2 years my senior, he was an adorable guy and his girlfriend now wife NT was amazing.

On our first night, I felt sure that he is the best of best and I felt myself to be very lucky. In the morning he woke me up, told me about the rituals that will take place downstairs like, my first meal preparation, the puja that will take place etc,. He gave me a beautiful sari to wear and helped me get ready.

He asked me to go as soon as I was ready and told me not to talk to his mother, only to answer her in monosyllables. I was confused but followed his words.

The day went very tiring, throughout the day he did not talk to me, he did not even look at me, I was surprised, but shrugged my thoughts.

As days went I joined my college, he dropped me there, throughout the way he talked a lot and asked me many questions, he always send his car to take me back to KM.

But inside the house especially in presence of his mother he ignored me; I slowly realized that his mother had a hold on him, a hold too tight. Dev once told me that I should keep my stands clear, I should not let their mother boss me.

But at that stage a s I were studying I did not have much time for all these things, and to add to my busy schedule I got pregnant, I was cared for, not that my mother in law ill treated me otherwise, she gave me full space, she never interfered with my working. Though she never approved of late night working style, she never objected. Even during pregnancy she gave me good advice, she was an ideal mother in law.

But as far as Maan was concerned, she was completely obsessed; she was too possessive about him. She did not let me serve him. I could not talk to him in her presence. He ignored me totally. I did not like the fact that his love for me was so shallow that he could not even look at me in his mother's presence.

Shruti

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 11 years ago
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

r
Edited by LILY111144 - 11 years ago
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yippee I am second, 

Great update, my like button is not working so sorry