sanaya int in zoom tv.- Link Added VBs Note: Pg 57 - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

Umm...if show ended in Jan, they would have gotten the normal 2 month notice before it. So the crew would have had the window to look for and find another job. Here it ended abruptly. That is the difference. Why didn't u expect this from Sanaya? Did u expect that she would still sing Barun and the fans praises after this incident? She has every right to react like this. Her beloved show is ending aprubtly because of a bunch of unreasonable online fans who cannot see anything beyond Sobti. And plus where did u get this info from, that it was ending in Jan. Source?

see im not here to bash or what...but they way she said it all...it was little expected...i agree with u but im sure that PH would get them to another job...there are many shows...
About ending in Jan it was on the forum!
Originally posted by Bambi003

people keep on blaming without thinking...

when the show would have ended in jan,wouldn't they have lost the jobs?
this is so confusing n really i dint expect this from Sanaya!
Poor Barun-he's done a lot for her-she said it in SBS n so did Daljeet but yet he's being bashed!
kya friendship hai yaar🤢
\
but there is something called notice period...if u go to you office one day and u are asked to leave the job in 4 days...coz a manager left and the owner decided to shut the company...coz no one can manage the company but him...what would be ur reaction?
Originally posted by ice _girl

Y r dey sayng dat d techicians wont get job ...  if dey r associated wid d productn house , dey wud work in d PH's other shows ... n also coz of their work experience , dey wud get other jobs as dey r talented ... 

But even if d PH was so concerned dey wud hv done smth 2 make d show go on or as suggested show a leap or smth 

N if fans cud shut down shows den d lowest TRP shows wud hv been shut ... come on Channel n PH also mst b hvng their reasons

If d show wud hv ended w/o all d rukus then who ws 2 b blamed ... n every show has 2 end ... so wud u keep blamng n sayng dat v r loosng our jobs coz of u 
Umm...getting jobs is not that easy dear. The technicians would need atleast a month to find another job. PH didn't have a choice in this. SP shut the show down. Yep agree with ur last point, but u have to admit that the fans spamming SP to end the show did have a huge part in shutting it down.
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Stop believing things being said in the forum. Ppl said Barun is leaving as Gul abused him, Barun himself said he is taking a break. An now news is out that he is acting in a new movie.

Whom do you believe more Barun or this forum?

thanks for being polite(no sarcasm here-telling the truth)😊
i dont believe the forum 100% but it was a rumour so i just mentioned it here...
i believe Barun but i wonder why every1 jumping on that jan?it was very well there on the forum...
dont bash me all those who want...im telling what i read!

dear it was very current in the forum last week i guess-it was said that it would end in jan...decision was yet to be taken...

it was alson on the forum that sanaya cried on the sets saying that she wont romance anyone but barun...is that also true?
You know what is the major factor that led to such a mess???...All these people claiming to have insider information...Inorder to prove their absurd conspiracy right,people cooked up false stories which a considerable section believed in and all this hullabaloo was a result of taht...

people keep on blaming without thinking...

when the show would have ended in jan,wouldn't they have lost the jobs?
this is so confusing n really i dint expect this from Sanaya!
Poor Barun-he's done a lot for her-she said it in SBS n so did Daljeet but yet he's being bashed!
kya friendship hai yaar🤢

excuse me!!! have read the post & watched the zoom segment??? The first line u wrote is actually for u. without watching & reading properly u made this post. Sanaya never took name of barun but instead she was thanking fans for ending the show & not Barun. Please get your facts right before making post.
Originally posted by sho-shweet

\
but there is something called notice period...if u go to you office one day and u are asked to leave the job in 4 days...coz a manager left and the owner decided to shut the company...coz no one can manage the company but him...what would be ur reaction?

agree with u for that part but i wanted to comment on Barun being bashed...but i wrote abt what i felt...sorry if that hurted u or any1 else!
Hetalji...
U said barun is in India...not UK...n u even add if he is in UK...y der is no photographs of him...posted yet since he is VERY POPULAR der...Then answer my question...if he was on set last day...n Gul fired him...y No photographs of him..on sets...more over there was many media people on sets to cover last day shoot...then y no news or photos abt it???dnt say media people couldnt recognise him due to his NEW LOOK...
wo! too much bashing here...sorry im not commenting anything...
im editing my post!