Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sanaya int in zoom tv.- Link Added VBs Note: Pg 57 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 65

sanakadevi

sanakadevi

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
lol here we go again...with phangurls saying that they are indirectly attacking BS LOL...don't you guys get it after so many news sources have said! He plainly doesnot want to be in the show, even with such a huge increase in pay he just doesn't want to be in the show. 
Sanaya has every right to be upset because as much as she respected Barun's decision, she didnot deserve the show shutting down. She was willingly doing her job and she would continue to do so...if it wasn't for 'the people' who wanted the show to shut down. I am not at all surpurised if a person would be pissed if she was given a 2 day notice saying i am sorry, but you don't have a job anymore. Look at it from a practical pov not from a fangirls pov. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakim2185ponniangel_ipkkndleanne_1983mitrabhuyanAchava11ShreeswathydididumbprathikriboreddamselMiss CherieSenorita Sanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sanaya int in zoom tv.- Link Added VBs Note: Pg 57 (Page 20)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diya_diya

diya_diya

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Edited by diya_diya - 01 December 2012 at 10:53am

memyselfandme1

Goldie

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakim2185mitrabhuyanAchava11ddFan2012Miss CherieSenorita Sanaya

ipkkndlove

ipkkndlove

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalmkn

Originally posted by ipkkndlove

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I love Sanaya but this is quite ridiculous. In every interview she gave on the last day she's had bad things to say about the fans. Either it's a huge case of misinformation or she's just bitter that her job has gone.

because the truth is sp shut down the show coz of fans who called sp to end the show with sarun. Accept or not truth will be always truth. About rumors of show ending in jan 13, that were rumors & nothingelse. there were no confirmation that show will defenietly end in jan 2013 Have all the fan of bs not learned the lessons that not to belive in rumors. u all believed that bs has been forced & all the interviews given by bs were scripted. I am not blaming barun here, i m blaming fans who called up sp to end the show with sarun. about the letter from 4 lions, ok that had run out of ideas so they approched fans so that they can show them what they actually want to see. Sp is not responsible for closing of the show coz they gave the fans who called them for the ending of the show what they wanted. anyways nobody will accept the truth i know so no point in explaining u guys. u again will have some more excuse to defend urself but truth will always remain truth that the show ended just coz of fans who called sp to end the show with sarun

May be you lost track somewhr along...

We said...

1. BRING BARUN BACK!!!

If you cant...

2. END the show with SARUN!!!

we didnt say end it in a week... All we said was we don't want anyone replacing Barun or even a new love interest for Khushi... Bring viraf as Anjali's love interest... develop NK's story... Khushi - Aarav story... but no replacement or new love !!!

And we also said during the last episode bring Barun back for finale!!!

We didnt ask for death track... why would they give us death track!!! If you have forgotten... Khushi was suppose to meet with an accident on their wedding day... but we were not ready to see Khushi like that..!!! Hence we made them changed the script...

When we did it for Sanaya it is okie... but today when we did for Barun its wrong!!!!

Dammit u people!!!

I didn't lost the track. as u mentioned that ur 2 demands
1. Bring BArun back. If u know Barun, if u could talk to him on mobile than why didn't u convinced him to stay back??? Why didn't u make him understand that if leaves than all the bs/ ipkknd will be shattered? or has Barun himself told u that he has been forced by ph to leave the show? Why ask people to call sp to retail Barun? in actual Barun himself had made up his mind to leave long back.

if can't retain Barun
2. End the show with arshi
I understand that we can't accept separation of Sarun so u could have asked for ending of story of arshi instead of ending of the show. Leap & altogether new story with the same old essence has always worked in indian television & there r a lot of examples if not with international viewers but surely for indian viewers. Here you all made mistake in demanding end of the show. if u knew sp will listen to u than u should have demanded end of story & not the show & that is why the fan who demanded end of the show is responsible for the show ending BAS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakim2185mitrabhuyanAchava11sanja_hereMiss CherieSenorita Sanaya

ViSaRun

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanAchava11Miss CherieSenorita Sanaya

diya_diya

diya_diya

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Edited by diya_diya - 01 December 2012 at 10:53am

prathikri

IF-Dazzler

prathikri

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Sanaya is absolutely right , i am glad the truth is finally coming out in the open as to who is responsible for this mess.
Sp would have never pulled the show off air if it was not for barun fans constantly spamming and calling SP to shut the show.

I hope Sanaya and the other cast get to work in another show (minus barun) they don;t deserve a
co star who is unprofessional and not committed to his work.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Hakim2185huddyAchava11mitrabhuyanmoomin4455ViSaRunsanja_hereMiss CherieSenorita Sanaya

kernal

kernal

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by Safi123

Originally posted by shar1988

Spoke to Barun yesterday and he is very much in india..

He wasn't allow to shoot or come to the set by you dearest ms Gul Khan!!!

Liar liar pants on fire...is Barun teaching you to lie???

No wonder your lies are getting caughtLOL

Ohh wow... then proof urs..!!

he is in UK
stop lyingSleepy
raj baddan and nadia said that he is in UK

Ohh u mean the same Raj who said he went back to India...LOLLOL

And Nadia.. wow... does she have proof?? 

HETALJI AAPKE JAISE WOH BHI MEDIA MAIN HAIN...AND WHERE IS YOUR PROOF...TELLZZ UZ... BEFORE DEMANDING IT FROM OTHERS

Well one should speak about proof when they have it themselves...

court mein aap yeh jaake nahi keh sakte... my lord... ask the opponent prove it jabke khudke paas proof nahi hai...

This defamation needs to stop.

Barun was not on set during the last shoot nor was he prevented from being a part of the show. Give it a rest people.

Hetalmkn pm me the 4th and the last two numbers of the phone number you used to talk to Barun. 

Time to prove your authenticity.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81DiyaDeep1125CrazzySassy4Uheahmadjyot_puja-tardisblue-huddyxRosewoodxifsaal044Nehasupnfanmemyselfandme1Barunz4everspsharmilashilparoxxmoomin4455Afya1yyy2krish3ragvir.fanrushshrisimimKesh123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top