Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

sanaya int in zoom tv.- Link Added VBs Note: Pg 57 (Page 20)

kernal Senior Member
kernal
kernal

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalmkn

Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by Safi123

Originally posted by shar1988

Spoke to Barun yesterday and he is very much in india..

He wasn't allow to shoot or come to the set by you dearest ms Gul Khan!!!

Liar liar pants on fire...is Barun teaching you to lie???

No wonder your lies are getting caughtLOL

Ohh wow... then proof urs..!!

he is in UK
stop lyingSleepy
raj baddan and nadia said that he is in UK

Ohh u mean the same Raj who said he went back to India...LOLLOL

And Nadia.. wow... does she have proof?? 

HETALJI AAPKE JAISE WOH BHI MEDIA MAIN HAIN...AND WHERE IS YOUR PROOF...TELLZZ UZ... BEFORE DEMANDING IT FROM OTHERS

Well one should speak about proof when they have it themselves...

court mein aap yeh jaake nahi keh sakte... my lord... ask the opponent prove it jabke khudke paas proof nahi hai...

This defamation needs to stop.

Barun was not on set during the last shoot nor was he prevented from being a part of the show. Give it a rest people.

Hetalmkn pm me the 4th and the last two numbers of the phone number you used to talk to Barun. 

Time to prove your authenticity.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81DiyaDeep1125CrazzySassy4Uheahmadjyot_puja-tardisblue-huddyPixieFairyifsaal044spsharmilaNehasupnfanmemyselfandme1Barunz4evershilparoxxmoomin4455Afya1yyy2krish3rushshrisimimragvir.fanKesh123

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

I think Zoom have brought the actual situation..
No exaggeration..

I am sure, Sanaya has never blamed BS, may be she ignored many qstn about him..

But it is because of fans the show become dead...
&
the fans cried out because BS quitting...

Heard that they offered him even double payment...

So nobody needs to take brain on rent to understand the situation...

If anybody trying to defend the situation, it is because of the feeling of insecurity in them..
They don't want to believe their worship gone futile..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Hakim2185sanakadeviAchava11mitrabhuyanprathikrimoomin4455sho-shweetMiss Cherie-lovestory-morning_dewsSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Originally posted by diya_diya

come one this is too much ... y wld technicians lose their jobs? 

Because no one knows which spot boy worked day and night on IPK set, whereas everyone knows who was the lead actress. The spot boy might be really poor and might not be able to wait months for his next job. He might go take up some job with a salary that's less, because he cannot wait for the next show idea to come. There is a difference between getting notice that your job is ending and an immediate dismissal! 

i refuse to believe that every show comes up with a new set of technicians everytime ... i have realised in my search for regular non-skilled plumber and electrician work for daily home needs itself tht it is so hard to find people forget skilled people ... i run a business employing 50 people and i know how much i struggle to retain and increase resources, and rejoice when i find skilled people cos my demand is way more than the supply, it is so easy for them to find jobs otherwise and so hard for me to retain them for long ... so definitely there will be work for a bunch of very skilled technicians ...
and what if the show had run its course and ended, then wld u not end a show for the resources? no u wld cos everyone happily picks up and moves on with their work ...

You will end the show, but by giving its employees sufficient notice. 

sanaya if u feel u shld not have lost this role and u really wanted to bask in this role longer say tht out and straight ... for the technicians this show or another wld be almost the same, it might not be the same for u ... and after shows close technicians change jobs regularly every 2-3 yrs, this time they are having to do it a little earlier, but then they are also getting to move out as the part of a super hit show crew and should be in demand ...

Wow.. for what you said in bold. After everything she has done for this show, you think she was "basking" in this role? I don't know her personally, but the way she has sincerely worked for this role .. she deserved more than what she got. It was evident how sad she was that she got no recognition for working hard. At the end of the day, when Barun left.. people didn't want to watch the show. I wonder how you would feel if someone told you the same thing when you complained your company shuts down one fine day, because your manager left and you had spent day and night working for the success of the company even when your manager wasn't there. And in this case, Barun wasn't her manager .. he was her equal.. they both were leads.. but see how much she was appreciated.. 

i dont mean to be so strong in my opinion against sanaya, i never fought for show to end, i was okay with sobti leaving and show continuing without him cos i had already lost interest in the story a couple of months back, i am not in particular a barun or a sanaya fan ... but i hate people making subtle hints at defaming others, people should be blunt and state their heart, not be diplomatic and make julius ceasar kind of statements at others ... really sad ... its good to put yourself first but not good to intentionally push others back ...

I see.. that's why you bluntly accused Sanaya of wanting to bask in her fame and glory. I never made any phone calls 'coz I wanted the show to go on, even if Barun was leaving. Sanaya was never diplomatic in her interview. She always thanked the fans and voiced her disappointment that the show got shut down. She never said "I don't know" or tried to avoid questions. Her honesty is what I love about her. I think she very honestly said that I was giving my best, I was entertaining people.. what can I do if they didn't want to see me.. Please tell me how more honest should she have been? 

Edited by boreddamsel - 01 December 2012 at 2:48am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Hakim2185angel_ipkkndchinthi33Ayaat1216mitrabhuyanmemyselfandme1Achava11Siri22ViSaRunShreeswathyMiss CherieOmNaMaSteOm

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Hakim2185DiyaDeep1125sanakadeviAyaat1216angel_ipkkndAchava11memyselfandme1mitrabhuyanipkknd_hazelViSaRunsho-shweetmoomin4455Shreeswathysanja_hereboreddamselSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
why this blaming game?
sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

[QUOTE=hetalmkn]Spoke to Barun yesterday and he is very much in india..

He wasn't allow to shoot or come to the set by you dearest ms Gul Khan!!!

oh really..then raj baddhan who has been posting all SPL pic is also wrong...get up from ur sleep dear...u have already ruined IPK...now what do u want ruing sanaya's career also...ur barun isnt a saint...he has done a selfish act...and all would say that...ur fake rumors wont save him now...truth is out...thank u

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Hakim2185dhijayAchava11memyselfandme1mitrabhuyanmoomin4455ViSaRun

diya_diya Newbie
diya_diya
diya_diya

Edited by diya_diya - 01 December 2012 at 10:52am
sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeswathy

I think Zoom have brought the actual situation..
No exaggeration..

I am sure, Sanaya has never blamed BS, may be she ignored many qstn about him..

But it is because of fans the show become dead...
&
the fans cried out because BS quitting...

Heard that they offered him even double payment...

So nobody needs to take brain on rent to understand the situation...

If anybody trying to defend the situation, it is because of the feeling of insecurity in them..
They don't want to believe their worship gone futile..
agreed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakim2185Achava11moomin4455Miss CherieShreeswathyOmNaMaSteOmmorning_dewsSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top