The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

small ss on accident:my prediction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
ok guys iam back with my own topic.with a short ss..its like prediction to mondays episode
(as i said itz my prediction no joothi's!tomatoes!eggs on me!! if it dint happenLOL)

but iam really sorry that i dontt know hindi much so i'll post this in english do bare with my english also sorry if any mistakes

so we all knew that panchi is  to meet with an accident so here is my small thought what will happen next week..(iam updating only RAhi scenes..)

monday:

Ranveer is telling to take shortcut but all refuses but ranveer stands on the middle of the road there crosses a red car panchi sees that and comes running NONUUU!! and pushes away ranveer from the cycle but she gets hit by the car & she felldown and blood comes from her head Cryeveryone  runs to help panchi ... & raveer who fell down getup and runs to panchi... PANCHIII!!!
 and mondays epi over

tuesday :

ranveer comes to panchi hold her in his arms Embarrassed and calls panchii!!panchi but she dint wakeup ... kd brings water ranveer splashes water in panchi and she takes a long breath and calls nonu!nonu!CryCry ranveer also calls panchi!Cry panchi!Cry(in a mourn tone)
 panchi says:  nonu u have to win alpha plus wether iam there or not!Cry
nonu intrupts panchi!!
panchi says nonu plz listen v have to win alpha plus for royal & to prove ayesha tat u are not a looser
nonu says :panchi is waqt u r imp lets go to hospital
panchi intrupts again and says nounu tum alpha plus jeteyge zaroor jeetege royal kyeliye!!
rv:panchi!!
panchi says: mere liye! mere liye b nai?Embarrassed
rv: par panchi
panchi: vada karo! vada karo ke ham he alpha plus jeetege
rv promises tat we will defo win... evryone lso make promise by putings tere palms on panchis palms
 ten panchi closes her eyes rv beats her in her chicks but she din open her eyes so rv lift her up in his arms and carry her to hospital
there they carry her in steachers rv holds her hand ten tey take her inside opretion theater rv leaves her hand... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedepi over

wednesday: all princi,jj,banga,vats students panchis parents cum to hospital
rv sits inthe bench and crys... kiya convinces tat nothing will happen to panchi
doctor cameout & said panchhi s serious and v r keeping her under observation
jj ask wat happed samar explains wat happened
jj says tat lets discontinue alpha plus but rv getup & say v will win apc and evryone put hands together and leave hopital

thursday: so junglees win acp competion
rv comes to hospital with a boquete and cup wid tey won & shows to panchi he holds her hand and says tat v won acp panchi... iam sorry tat ive been rude i shld nt been rude to u sorry panchi..i am sorry dil sey,,& kiss her hands
tears role on panchis face rv wipes out the tears ..Embarrassednurse cum there & tellls rv to leave so rv again kiss her forehead & leave the icu

he comes out & thinks abt panchi

Bg:"sab kuch wahi hai tere ahetein nahi hai"

file:///C:/Users/preethi/AppData/Roaming/PhotoScape/anigif.html" />

& RV crys CryCry"bin tere bin tere"CryCry

precap: panchi wakesup rv go & hugs hes & says iam sorry panchi.. & panchi says itz k.. & rv kisses her forehead & says now i realise how imp u are to meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

TO BE CONTINUED(nxt week updates nxt saturday..Big smile)

hope you guys like it.. iam sorry if any mistakes do press Like This Post  if u like my post & do give your comments Big smile

Edited by preethi_shamya - 01 December 2012 at 2:07am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ToorPurple-plumpiapriyaaditiaroraMs.ShyGAuShI_RoCkScrazy4lyfpriyankah07tani18rockstarriya_26Aishu_Kishamoonlitnishamika17keshiyaRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "small ss on accident:my prediction" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlitnisha

Goldie

moonlitnisha

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Nyc prediction...Royal wud win 4 sure bas i dnt want another Rv and Kd Tashan in it i want dem 2 b together in it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarora..preethi..

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
no one liked it? Cry ok ill not write here after ill edit this one also

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
nice prediction. hope this happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi..

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
its awesome preethi. plz continue. i loved it

..preethi..

Aishu_Kisha

Goldie

Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Awesome start.
Update soon.

..preethi..

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Awesome prediction preethi...but i do not want panchi to forgive ranveer so easily Ermm she has gone through a lot coz of RV nd alien...if she forgives him easily like before then RV vl again start to behave rudely wit panchi once she becomes alright...I want this track to be so emotional and intense Embarrassed

saggitarius687

saggitarius687

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
loved the prediction!!!!! this is the weekend dose of Buddy project...would be waiting for next weekend...SmileSmile for another one of your update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.