Devon ke Dev Mahadev

my journey with DKDM...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
very soon my favorite tv show will complete its one year... this show, i must admit has changed me and my life and my thoughts about how to lead life. Being new to this forum I must not be candid enough.. but somehow i feel that I must share my thoughts with this forum and with you guys as to how this show changed my life.

I still remember that when for the first time I saw the promos of this show I thought that this must be like a "Typical Mytho Show" showing Shiv Leelas and all. I never used to watch it.. While came to my home for the extended winter vacations in January this year, casually surfing the channels i came across this show. My very first interaction with this show was when I watched Rakshanda Khan's entry and the background music that followed her... I was indeed mesmerized by a new BG score which was unlike any typical mytho serial. Then I saw the lead and being candid, I was not impressed with him, although I recognised him as the same Agantuk from GKD. 
In the month of March I don't know the reason, but I suddenly had a huge urge of seeing this show and luckily Youtube was unblocked in my Law University campus.. Smile That was the point when I watched the First episode.. and  I was exactly like thisStern Smile... staring into the magnificence and grandeur and the very different approach towards the story of Shiva... I could feel attracted towards this show feeling like an iron that is being pulled towards a magnet. 
I fell in Love with Shiva when he came as Jata... and the episodes before where he was shown sad and shedding tears, and from there i began exploring the show and love story of the God.. I had feeling of being possessed with Mahadev, the wonderful expressions of Jata reminded me of the same arrogant Agantuk with whom i literally fell in love, but this arrogance was indeed different. So from BG score to the hero himself.. I was like evrytime chatting with my frnds as to how handsome the Mahadev is... Later whenever alone i used to ponder as to why Shiva was not accepting Sati.. At that point of time i delved into the philosophy of Shiva, the things that He and sage Dadhichi spoke about the boundations of human life and the whole yogyata concept.. 
I slowly realised that it is not the story of Sati, but it is the story of every soul that is covered in the ignorance of ego and is trapped in the mundane existence of life and believing everything to be real.. I was in love with the philosophy of Shiva that stressed on pure devotion rather than rituals.. a philosophy that stressed on the fact that "change is the only constant"... a philosophy that said that everyone and everything in this world will perish and every relation you have now will one day leave you except God who is the only one who will never abandon you eventhough you do so. Very soon I realised that even God feels for each of his creation... he is indeed not unreachable.. 
Then during the month of July a very sad thing happened with me. My father expired and my mother having expired 10 yrs ago, i was just lostCry.
But being really candid and you people might find it strange that it was indeed DKDM that gave a way out of this sorrow. It helped me to cope up with the death of my father and the events that followed 
But indeed it is a fact that I realised that this serial has made such a gr8 impact upon my thoughts and made me aware of the transitory nature of this world.. made me aware that in most difficult times it is always God who carries you through the troubled waters... Now after all the turmoil in my life I know one thing that God is always with me, He is my friend, my philosopher, my father and mother...
After DKDM I am more close to spirituality and I must thank Nikhil Sinha and Mohit Raina from the bottom of my heart who made Mahadev so humane. I wonder what would have happened if had not watched DKDM.. Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ana212Skittle16dhwani.kalyani_shivaSindhu_usmnx12Nishajosvanadhivaraalihemavidzshivamaladivyadaya13-Nymphadora-MrToolConfuserArijit007Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my journey with DKDM..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
It's touching how you observe for DKDM, It's hard when your closest people leaves you, and you've to survive alone , you are brave enough. Thanks for posting a beautiful article , I am impressed. Be with us, here forget the sorrow. SmileThumbs Up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ana212dhwani.mnx12vanadhikaatayani

ana212

Groupbie

ana212

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Completely agree with MrToolConfuser. Beautifully described. Its so heartbreaking to bear such loss but I truly believe that  our loved ones never leave us. Infact when they are not with you physically, they watch out for you every moment from heaven. So always keep smiling. That's the only thing which will make them happy. Hug

DKDM has been life changing for so many of us and really cant thank enough the whole DKDM team for this.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.mnx12kaatayani

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u Kaatyani. Even my way of thinking has gradually changed.I have become more spiritual. And my inclination towards Lord Shiva has also increased. Sorry to hear about your loss. Apne toh kabhi chhod ke nahi jate. They will be always with you, their blessings too will be u. May the good Lord shower all hos blessings on You !!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
hi  smiley4567;  ana212; MrToolConfuser

sorry for the late reply... i was busy with my legal eagles (INTERNSHIPS)  

it is indeed heartening to see  likes and comments on my first post on this forum and more heartening to see that you all have understood my point of view regarding tis serial... m really blessed

thanks and  A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE DKDMians.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.