"... because I love her mom...damn it"

Posted: 11 years ago

Following the current track of PKDH I wonder if there will be any proper confession scene in the story.

Either in a very tense situation Adi will say to Avantika "... because I love her, mom...damn it" or in some other situation he will say very spontaneously "I Love You Pankhuri".

What do you all think?

aye pankhuri apun tere se love karta hai. 🤣
yah finally that day is coming! ðŸ¤£
I hope aadi says like this to mum...
He will say ..." I think this is pyar... what do you say Pankhuri? Tujhe sahi lag raha hai? Yeah Sahi hai? Bataaa naaa? mere dost... baataaa naaa"
Originally posted by shesherkobita

He will say ..." I think this is pyar... what do you say Pankhuri? Tujhe sahi lag raha hai? Yeah Sahi hai? Bataaa naaa? mere dost... baataaa naaa"
That's possible ðŸ˜†
Hahhaha love it Sabrina! 🤣
Originally posted by Sonia17

Hahhaha love it Sabrina! 🤣

Didn't mean to steal Superbuffoon's thunder... credit goes to him for starting the funny thread.😊

Sirf tere liye Sonia sirf tere liye😉
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Didn't mean to steal Superbuffoon's thunder... credit goes to him for starting the funny thread.😊

Sirf tere liye Sonia sirf tere liye😉
Hahhaha I love both of you equally for it! Rib tickling laughter going on here! Gosh we need to replace the creatives for a day! 😉 ðŸ˜ˆ Oh wow! Why thank you! 😉
Yeah! I also think same. Maybe in hurry, he will confess his lady love. It would be nyc to watch Pankhuri confessing Adi- main apse Pyar Karti Hun.