-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

welcome here
i really liked Vasl from your list.

i kinda agree, the story was likeable. 

Rest i can't say anything abt since i didn't watch it.

And welcome to this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new here and important thing (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
welcome here

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Vasl was awesome! Such an underrated drama. 

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

indeed it is really an underrated drama.. Humtv is showing its re-runs every sunday.. i'm watching it all over again..

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

indeed it is really an underrated drama.. Humtv is showing its re-runs every sunday.. i'm watching it all over again..

Yeah I loved it.

You realize a drama is good when people who you normally don't like to watch (ex: Ayesha Khan) become likable within a drama due to good acting and script. That's how good the drama was. Sadly, not sure why it didn't grab much attention. It was by Mehreen Jabbar too..one of her underrated work as a director as well.  

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Yeah I loved it.

You realize a drama is good when people who you normally don't like to watch (ex: Ayesha Khan) become likable within a drama due to good acting and script. That's how good the drama was. Sadly, not sure why it didn't grab much attention. It was by Mehreen Jabbar too..one of her underrated work as a director as well.  

Ayesha Khan.. no matter how much you dislike her for her affair with Humayon Saeed and FQ & her plastic face.. you cant deny that she is a powerful performer. Her acting is natural and the proof is Vasl..
and the concept of Vasl was too different.. though it was difficult to stand Juggan Kazim in the later part of the serial..

Edited by Usman. - 02 December 2012 at 4:34am

starstruckk

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Yeah I loved it.

Ayesha Khan.. no matter how much you dislike her for her affair with Humayon Saeed and FQ & her plastic face.. you cant deny that she is a powerful performer. Her acting is natural and the proof is Vasl..
and the concept of Vasl was too different.. though it was difficult to stand Juggan Kazim in the later part of the serial..

I agree. I don't like Ayesha Khan..but I'm not going to hide the fact that she's a really good actress..especially if the drama is an intense one. She really knows how to act. The problem with her is that when she tries way too hard to go for a drama that does not suit her. That may be a good thing though because she probably just wants to experiment something different..but I guess as viewers it can be hard to digest. LOL

it's sad that she doesn't get the best of scripts so often. Especially since she hardly works with many different actors and producers. 

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

I agree. I don't like Ayesha Khan..but I'm not going to hide the fact that she's a really good actress..especially if the drama is an intense one. She really knows how to act. The problem with her is that when she tries way too hard to go for a drama that does not suit her. That may be a good thing though because she probably just wants to experiment something different..but I guess as viewers it can be hard to digest. LOL

it's sad that she doesn't get the best of scripts so often. Especially since she hardly works with many different actors and producers. 

Are you watching bari aapa on hum?? she is playing an important role in it..its not a lead role though.. and it is not produced by Humayon Saeed too.. after a long time she is working with someone else

Post Reply New Post

Go to top