Uttaran

no interesting DT note pg5

voiletnikki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
not interesting to watch uttaran due to there is no Veecha, no Rasaya, no Ameeth, no Yukta.

very very boring total flop .๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by jnawaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JSVN thumbnail
nothing left , very boring to watch
indriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Boring to watch tapasaya, chanda, taj. Funny to see tasaya in positive role. Crocadile tears in her eyes. Full makeup and jewels to welcome veer. Woww.
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indriya

Boring to watch tapasaya, chanda, taj. Funny to see tasaya in positive role. Crocadile tears in her eyes. Full makeup and jewels to welcome veer. Woww.

yet...better than that all makeup n baby talking.meethi ever crying ichcha n bolbachan grumpy damini...epitome of boredom...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
...Scarlet... thumbnail
so borin...only hope is tapasya
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tapasya looks like she is enjoying in bzoo.In this age,with all those makeup and jewels.She is giving competion to Gunwanti in makeup.Its too artificial.
While her ex husband is suffering alone,she is enjoying here.
And this mukta not even meeting her mother.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm actually surprised that even tappu scenes are boring. Tappu-mai / tappu-tej scenes also are boring. Tej had better chemistry with mukta and nani๐Ÿ˜† and veer too (i mean chemistry between actors in the performance, scene wise. Those scenes were interesting atleast). Here tappu doesn't seem to have any sort of chemistry with her co-actors (mai and tej mainly).

Maybe i'm not used to seeing positve tappu, so i feel like that๐Ÿ˜•. Due to this tappu ko negative na banadein CV phirse๐Ÿ˜†.

geetika22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indriya

Crocodile tears r far bttr dan alwys cryng nd cryng whch alwys frce me to chnge ma chnl...luv u rashami u r bst keep ntertng us alwys...
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: GEETIKA1993

Crocodile tears r far bttr dan alwys cryng nd cryng whch alwys frce me to chnge ma chnl...luv u rashami u r bst keep ntertng us alwys...

why shud it be crocodile tears...after all shes there for ichcha...lol...if .tappu doesnt help whu will fulfil their dream..of..reunion of veecha...evercrying ichcha...?...look at the audacity...๐Ÿ˜†..tappu ke alawa koi chara nahi hai...no one else is there in uttran...๐Ÿ˜†
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
i think taps looks better in negative character.Edited by loveyouveecha - 11 years ago