Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 76

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

was Rashi torturing her or Dat Churail Urmi

Sorry rucha I really can feel you RAJI fans are excited about rashi pregnant...but there are some things what we have problems, otherwise nobody is enemy of rashi...now you asked was torturing alka? If u can see neutrally u can understand rucha the answer is yes...when one baby is separated from her mother, and infront of your eye your baby is called anybody's baby...that is torture...when alka said she wants to say truth, didnt rashi say modis can do whatever they want by power of money? Didn't she go to alka house with urmi  As part of plan and acting to show them how poor they are? When she came to know vansh was stolen at that moment shouldn't she giveback him, in spite of seeing alka pain...she did all these plan just because she want vansh? So that is everybody's problem, it is not justice...that everytime she makes mistakes and gets out of that only name of urmi,...she is no kid...and so if she is getting all the happiness what she wants what about the sins she already made?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~*SNS - Chat Club 1 ~*|| (Page 37)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@Sherry: dont even hope for any gohem VD scenes dear..and the CVs may just feel sorry for us and throw us a 1 minute scene somewhere in between Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by rucha123

was Rashi torturing her or Dat Churail Urmi

Sorry rucha I really can feel you RAJI fans are excited about rashi pregnant...but there are some things what we have problems, otherwise nobody is enemy of rashi...now you asked was torturing alka? If u can see neutrally u can understand rucha the answer is yes...when one baby is separated from her mother, and infront of your eye your baby is called anybody's baby...that is torture...when alka said she wants to say truth, didnt rashi say modis can do whatever they want by power of money? Didn't she go to alka house with urmi As part of plan and acting to show them how poor they are? When she came to know vansh was stolen at that moment shouldn't she giveback him, in spite of seeing alka pain...she did all these plan just because she want vansh? So that is everybody's problem, it is not justice...that everytime she makes mistakes and gets out of that only name of urmi,...she is no kid...and so if she is getting all the happiness what she wants what about the sins she already made?
Agree totally these 2 mother n daughter can neva be forgiven

Cant Rashi just change
bloody cant she just Blank that Urmi for a whole month n pay attention towards her husband n family :"(

Really i wanted Rashi to be pregnant only after she canged but doesnt look like she will but am still happy

you know i dnt really care if Rashis preg or not the only thing i want is Romance between them which we'll neva get

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i know am mean but...why cant Jigar have a car crash an soon or later Rashi would realize her love for him n pay more attention on him than that Churail dnt even wanna say her name

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
hello..

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Today's SNS episode was awesome 'Heart 

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Muskii-

<font color="#ff0000">Today's SNS episode was awesome 'Heart</font>

i read ur wu will watch the scenes and i thought we won't get these scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskii-

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Even I didn't expect any scenes but today's episode was a treat for both the couple fans

Post Reply New Post

Go to top