Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

   

Star Plus Article for 1st December case - check it (Page 2)

Charli_ Goldie
Charli_
Charli_

Joined: 03 November 2012
Posts: 1396

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by Charli_

thanks for sharing haruhi..
its somthing i was waiting for..
some case based romance ...couple..
just waiting episode
romance kahan hainLOL?
at the start itself the couple will get killedROFL
but seeing couple may remind him
thats he is missing love in his life..
but i now scared seeing couple killed usse our depress na kare LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminitsaliya_begh

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 14111

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

thanks for sharing...


both cases r interesting dis week ...


bechare young couple ...Romance k pehle hi mar jayenge
yep both cases sound very interesting dear
n of course its a crime thriller serial, so romance here will only lead to deathLOL
yep bechara couple, they died so early

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_aliya_begh

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 14111

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charli_

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by Charli_

thanks for sharing haruhi..
its somthing i was waiting for..
some case based romance ...couple..
just waiting episode
romance kahan hainLOL?
at the start itself the couple will get killedROFL
but seeing couple may remind him
thats he is missing love in his life..
but i now scared seeing couple killed usse our depress na kare LOL
actually he may remember Roshni nah, and then again he'll feel sadCry
hopefully no such thing happens, and now we really need a new lead for our handsome heartbroken copCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

Angelic_honey IF-Dazzler
Angelic_honey
Angelic_honey

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 3300

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Tfs dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 18104

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by tani23

thanks for sharing...


both cases r interesting dis week ...


bechare young couple ...Romance k pehle hi mar jayenge
yep both cases sound very interesting dear
n of course its a crime thriller serial, so romance here will only lead to deathLOL
yep bechara couple, they died so early


romance in crime thriller will lead to deathLOLLOL

Hope koi samjhe ya samjhyun k liye bhi aa jaaye ...sum 1 who can teach him ABC of romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

aliya_begh IF-Sizzlerz
aliya_begh
aliya_begh

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 12446

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Lo karo baat,sabka romance dikhayege,arjun ka nai'LOLtfs.!

but everyone whose's romance is shown is dying dear within a few minutes, bechara Arjun kya kar sakta hein...LOL

normal log marta hai,apna ACP supercop hai wo nai mar saktaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

aliya_begh IF-Sizzlerz
aliya_begh
aliya_begh

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 12446

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by tani23

thanks for sharing...


both cases r interesting dis week ...


bechare young couple ...Romance k pehle hi mar jayenge

yep both cases sound very interesting dear
n of course its a crime thriller serial, so romance here will only lead to deathLOL
yep bechara couple, they died so early



romance in crime thriller will lead to deathLOLLOL

Hope koi samjhe ya samjhyun k liye bhi aa jaaye ...sum 1 who can teach him ABC of romance
she s on the way,coming sn.."talks of introducing a new
romantic lead, might just convert the tough guy overnight!"Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 18104

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

she s on the way,coming sn.."talks of introducing a new
romantic lead, might just convert the tough guy overnight!"Wink

Waiting eagerly for d new lead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index