Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Re-watching Ipkknd--Reviving Ipkknd (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Sorry! How creative can you be? You come & tell me that you'll volunteer as a backup on our thread & then you copy our idea. Wow!

Our thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3312683

It was made on 27 november so obviously it's our idea!
oh sorry yaar didn't know u did the same honestly i didn't Confused

Errmm... I read Risha's comment. She says you have liked their post. and now you say that you didn't have any idea that they were already doing the same thing.

Either you are lying, or you randomly like posts, or you became blind whilst liking that post and became 6/6 vision later.

Which one is it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Re-watching Ipkknd--Reviving Ipkknd (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by V323

Sorry! How creative can you be? You come & tell me that you'll volunteer as a backup on our thread & then you copy our idea. Wow!

That just proves that you are an attention seeking person, who craves for admiration and recognition from the internet. That is just sick and disgusting. Now, not only is your true worth compromised because of this act, but now, the respect other people who knew you as also dimmed.

Take this as well meaning advice- If you can't do something original, please don't do it at all. Honestly not worth it.

and please don't tell me that this is your idea and all that jazz. you know you won't be believed.
dear ppl think alike you have no right to call me an attention seeker 
i didn't know honestly 

I have edited my comment. I agree, calling you attention seeking was not my place. I after all, do not know you.

But it doesn't change the fact that all the evidences are against you.

...Doctor...

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Errmm... I read Risha's comment. She says you have liked their post. and now you say that you didn't have any idea that they were already doing the same thing.

Either you are lying, or you randomly like posts, or you became blind whilst liking that post and became 6/6 vision later.

Which one is it?
later on i liked it dear if u like i will tell mandy to close this thread
and tell ppl to come to doc thread i made this thread becuz i never want this forum
to die i wanted to revive the episodes from a long time 
if i knew doc made this i am not a fool to post the same idea and waste my time so ppl can get entertain i am not that kind of person who would do anything for fame 

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

That just proves that you are an attention seeking person, who craves for admiration and recognition from the internet. That is just sick and disgusting. Now, not only is your true worth compromised because of this act, but now, the respect other people who knew you as also dimmed.

Take this as well meaning advice- If you can't do something original, please don't do it at all. Honestly not worth it.

and please don't tell me that this is your idea and all that jazz. you know you won't be believed.
dear ppl think alike you have no right to call me an attention seeker 
i didn't know honestly 

I have edited my comment. I agree, calling you attention seeking was not my place. I after all, do not know you.

But it doesn't change the fact that all the evidences are against you.
dear for the last time i didn't copy doc if i knew earlier i would never waste time to open this
i dont want to fight anymore and for what 
if u like report this thread so it will shut down

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Which one is it?
and tell ppl to come to doc thread i made this thread becuz i never want this forum
if i knew doc made this i am not a fool to post the same idea and waste my time so ppl can get entertain i am not that kind of person who would do anything for fame 

Please do that. PM a mod so that this doesn't become messier with more blame games being placed.

I apreciate you understanding our position.

-Vee

...Doctor...

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Which one is it?

Please do that. PM a mod so that this doesn't become messier with more blame games being placed.

-Vee

and aout asking people to visit the original thread, you shall have to ask Alanki and Risha's permission. It is not my idea, and it is not my place to decide

...Doctor...

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Which one is it?

-Vee
u can do that dear if u like i tired and sleepy
and like i said if i was an attention seeker i would never give you this idea
so that is quite rude to start with

SSB28

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Errmm...You are the thread-maker. Please PM them yourself, as it will result in prompter action.

And for the record- i have already apologised to you for calling you attention seeking in my previous comments. And I shall do so again here.

I apologise for calling you attention seeking. That was quite rude, and not my place to decide because I do not know you. I have edited the original comment.

...Doctor...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top