Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Re-watching Ipkknd--Reviving Ipkknd (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Excuse me?

Very nice strategy! Take an idea and present it as your own. How very clever darling, how very clever. :)

This has already been done by my two friends ...Doctor... and Risha_ipkknd. Be original.

Thanks

-Vee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Re-watching Ipkknd--Reviving Ipkknd (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Doctor...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Doctor...

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Sorry! How creative can you be? You come & tell me that you'll volunteer as a backup on our thread & then you copy our idea. Wow!

Our thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3312683

It was made on 27 november so obviously it's our idea!

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Chamkili,I don't really know your name but we have come across each other a number of times and have had fun on the forum too.So I am hoping you would get this without getting frazzled-You yourself have liked as well as commented on Mine and Doc's thread for Reliving Ipkknd.That shows that you were appreciative of our idea.But now you come up with a similar thread and say that it was your idea?I am sorry but how would you feel if someone just copied something which was your own and claimed it as theirs?This is seriously not to pick a fight but we would have appreciated if your contributions had been added to our thread instead of making another exactly like that.I held a good opinion of you so I'm hoping you would understand why it isn't fair AT all.We haven't bought the idea but we did come up with it first and you KNEW it.

...Doctor...

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Chamkili,I don't really know your name but we have come across each other a number of times and have had fun on the forum too.So I am hoping you would get this without getting frazzled-You yourself have liked as well as commented on Mine and Doc's thread for Reliving Ipkknd.That shows that you were appreciative of our idea.But now you come up with a similar thread and say that it was your idea?I am sorry but how would you feel if someone just copied something which was your own and claimed it as theirs?This is seriously not to pick a fight but we would have appreciated if your contributions had been added to our thread instead of making another exactly like that.I held a good opinion of you so I'm hoping you would understand why it isn't fair AT all.We haven't bought the idea but we did come up with it first and you KNEW it.
oh sorry dear didn't know doc is doing the same Confused

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Sorry! How creative can you be? You come & tell me that you'll volunteer as a backup on our thread & then you copy our idea. Wow!

oh sorry yaar didn't know u did the same honestly i didn't Confused

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

That is just sick and disgusting. Now, not only is your true worth compromised because of this act, but now, the respect other people who knew you as also dimmed.

Take this as well meaning advice- If you can't do something original, please don't do it at all. Honestly not worth it.

and please don't tell me that this is your idea and all that jazz. you know you won't be believed.

Edited by V323 - 02 December 2012 at 2:05am

...Doctor...

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

Excuse me?

Very nice strategy! Take an idea and present it as your own. How very clever darling, how very clever. :)

This has already been done by my two friends ...Doctor... and Risha_ipkknd. Be original.

Thanks

-Vee
first of all dear ipkkndians think alike and honestly i didn't know they were doing the same 
believe me or not Shocked

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

That just proves that you are an attention seeking person, who craves for admiration and recognition from the internet. That is just sick and disgusting. Now, not only is your true worth compromised because of this act, but now, the respect other people who knew you as also dimmed.

Take this as well meaning advice- If you can't do something original, please don't do it at all. Honestly not worth it.

and please don't tell me that this is your idea and all that jazz. you know you won't be believed.
dear ppl think alike you have no right to call me an attention seeker 
i didn't know honestly 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top