Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Arnav Singh Raizada - The Virtual Star (Page 152)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
WOW - so you guys have covered all the pages while I was dreaming ...

Congratulations !!!

Here is the link to the new ASR FC

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientvkp1989adithyanmomma1128rushshririti4u

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Su !

And Rashmi, Bas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

bepatient IF-Dazzler
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonaholic

Originally posted by indi52

hi, sonaholic, rashmi, anyone else? all in the gutter today i see. on that thoda dard hoga and jo main kar sakta hoon woh tum nahin kar sakti note, a thought. i was wondering about the morning after the night before. so, after the whole thingie, the only indication that something different had happened, as in they'd made love, the only indication was a slightly lost look in her eyes when she wakes up and tender smile, then leap up into frenetic shadi tayyari.

and he sort of rather cutely asks on the phone if all was well after ho hum er last night.

remember her robust answer?

mmm a little batty the whole thing.

i want that scene re-written and reshot. bas.

helloBig smile yes agreed. that scene was bit confusing. seeing all the hopla that khushi created for saath phere before that, it was just weird to see that reactionConfused she was perfectly fine , i expected a bit of shyness from her. but as adithyan said i too think that during whole remarriage track the whole creative team were confused as to what they should show and every sequence was decided at last moment.
and lm too said that the time  sequence given to them was short.
that  farmhouse sequence was amazing no doubt but the reaction was for me too was a bit miss. it was one of the important step in their relation but the reaction shown specially khushis was a little unappealing and incomplete.

About 2nd SR scene:
Well I have a different opinion about the 2nd time failed suhaag raat scene.  First of all, to tell the truth I never understood the whole contract marriage thingie. I mean it doesn't exist in real life.  only invented I suppose for reel life.  I always assumed ASR would have atleast had his marriage registered and I just thought registration was not shown to the viewers. But anyways that is not the point being discussed !

Khushi was a girl who believed in traditions etc.,  and she believed that she is a married woman, until nani talked about the importance of pheras.  Being a believer in traditions made her feel guilty of living together without "completing the rituals". So, she told Arnav about it and Arnav found it amusing since for him she is his wife. bas !!

When Arnav arranged the suhaag raat night ready, khushi was confused as her heart was feeling the guilt of the incomplete marriage.  Hence, her reaction on that night was valid from khushi's pov.

About FH SR :

About why khushi didn't have any objection now is because their love had crossed all boundaries now. 

I wished the concerned people made a little fuss about this most wanted scene ! Wanted more of it. We all wanted to see this happening after all the love and desire shown between these two beautiful people.  I loved the informal SR with no flowery bed and without all other regular SR symbols .

I wanted them to wake up together and talk about it but I guess it is too much to ask as she is living in GH.  But I anted them to show Arnav droping her and a little lovey dovey shy talk before they actually say good night !! 

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 05 January 2013 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletblossomadithyan

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Cme to d new FC Ritu.

Go to top