sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dimpled ASR...

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunaina02

<font color="#0033ff">Dimpled ASR...</font>

😊 the cute dimple... I havnt seen that in many scenes in Ipk. Bt, whenever, Shravan smiled or gave some 'shravan wala' expressions. Really, i hav no idea how to describe those.πŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The best profile of all time ..

I love his brow is strong and how his eyebrows are just the most perfect balance to it and yet the eyes are the perfect foil to that strong feature as they always show a glimmer of softness even when they are blazing in anger.   And if i go to the lips...I'll stay there. πŸ˜‰
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Dimpled ASR...

thank God..I hv dimples too😳
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I love his brow is strong and how his eyebrows are just the most perfect balance to it and yet the eyes are the perfect foil to that strong feature as they always show a glimmer of softness even when they are blazing in anger.   And if i go to the lips...I'll stay there. πŸ˜‰

i am having my eyes on them before you. Get aside please. πŸ˜‰
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

thank God..I hv dimples too😳

I  envy you.😑
momma1128 thumbnail
From the very beginning - ASR was not just about an angry young man - it was in his body language, tilt of the head, smirk and the eyes...

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

i am having my eyes on them before you. Get aside please. πŸ˜‰

I just want to sit beside , hold his hand and say " Give me all your pain and take my smiles away"
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutebarun

😊 the cute dimple... I havnt seen that in many scenes in Ipk. Bt, whenever, Shravan smiled or gave some 'shravan wala' expressions. Really, i hav no idea how to describe those.πŸ˜†

The dimples come out in his naughty smiles ... which were rare in ASR Edited by sunaina02 - 11 years ago
rushshri thumbnail

the character ASR was famous not because of his uniqueness but because of Barun Sobti who is portraying this character with so different unique flavors. May be Mr. Sobti thinks that anybody could have done the role of ASR, may be any body could have done but that ASR won't be responsible for millions of heart breaks all around the world who still drool knowing the fact that he can never belong to them. It's Mr. Sobti who lived the character for us. Sorry to opine against you Mr. Sobti but its just another fan opinion about you.