Phir Subah Hogi

The battle lines are drawn pick your side! [pg. 2] (Page 3)

Poll Question: who do you support in this battle of wills?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [66.67%]
16 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I just cannot warm up to Adini.  I prefer Vikram + Sugni.  If Sugni were to dump Adi, at least he might have his ex- I don't know her name to be with but if Sugni dumps Vikram which she already did of course, he is stuck with Riwa- eww, I have issues w/this woman.  

Edited by edabella - 02 December 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxJulieDLaila2009ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The battle lines are drawn pick your side! [pg. 2] (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Vikram

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.