Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 151

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sama-

Which scene is this?

Outside the court? When Angad finds out Kripa married Prithvi for Khanna family's sake and he accepts all the accusations against him in court? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainajakr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 (Page 51)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Which scene is this?

Outside the court? When Angad finds out Kripa married Prithvi for Khanna family's sake and he accepts all the accusations against him in court? 

Just found out. No its not from show, its a promo. Prithvi here says to Kripa "Maine hi Josh ka khoon kiya hai". She runs to court room while Prithvi calls her from behind and says "Ruk Jaiye" while Angad is being sentenced by the judge. And the line echos "Kya Kripa Angad ko saza hone se bacha payegi?"

Ok I never saw it Ouch Or I don't remember. This is why I keep trying to find the promos. KYPH had a promo for almost every situation.

Thanks to Piu. She knows all promos by heart LOL Next time we'll ask her directly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainajakrlove_KYPH..NadiaZ..

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Which scene is this?

Just found out. No its not from show, its a promo. Prithvi here says to Kripa "Maine hi Josh ka khoon kiya hai". She runs to court room while Prithvi calls her from behind and says "Ruk Jaiye" while Angad is being sentenced by the judge. And the line echos "Kya Kripa Angad ko saza hone se bacha payegi?"

Ok I never saw it Ouch Or I don't remember. This is why I keep trying to find the promos. KYPH had a promo for almost every situation.

Thanks to Piu. She knows all promos by heart LOL Next time we'll ask her directly.

i dont remember he says.. ruk jaiye..  i think it was just..  KRIPAAA!!! 

and before running towards the court, Kripa says..  " iska matlab Angad bequsoor hai.." 

btw the promo was kinda misleading..  Prithvi didnt confess his ill deeds in front of Kripa, as it was shown in the promo.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainalove_KYPHjakr

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Which scene is this?

My God! Piu has some memory!She remembers all promos too! Amazing! Shes a true fan! ClapBig smile

But was this promo shown before the scene I mentioned? I guessed that because Prithvi is wearing glasses which he did after AK/ZK marriage and they seem to be outside the courtroom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

HI guys finally i funished Nikita's request
i hope u will like itEmbarrassed

DL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hag8yEr9eQ8

Wonderful VM, Nadia! Loved it! ClapClap
After a long time, watched a brand new AK VM...Big smile
The song is nice and romantic, which movie is it from? 

aroramainalove_KYPH..NadiaZ..

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

so here u are liking Angad bcoz of Kripa.. 

Well, being a woman, I identified with Kripa, I saw Angad through her eyes, I could feel her infatuation with Rockstar Angad, her disgust when she realized hes a womanizer, her love, her pain at his betrayal later on, her anger and revenge, her repentance...all of this I could feel WITH Kripa.
But then I liked Angad for himself too. Like I said, he was a very attractive and unusual character, the alpha male, arrogant, unpredictable, passionate Embarrassed... of course I hated him at times, when he tortured Kripa, insulted her, treated her awfully...thats when I made those Angad-bashing posts on IF and TCC LOL...
But Angad had this wonderful quality...he always redeemed himself when he realized his mistake and that made me love him all over again! Big smile
Fact is, if I dont like both protagonists in a show, I cant get hooked to that show...that has been my problem since KYPH ended...Ouch
I loved BOTH Angad and Kripa ...and I think that is reflected in my writings too...Embarrassed

Edited by pallavi25 - 22 January 2013 at 12:41pm

aroramainalove_KYPH..NadiaZ..

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

You make me want to screw everything else and just watch KYPH Day Dreaming

I remember the hospital scene. Thats when he finally decided to stop pressuring her and wait like a nice man would. Sudhar gaya eventually, hehe.

Yes, Bad Boy finally sudhar gaya...the Monkey Prince (mythological Angad) was reformed and changed by the lady of Mercy (Kripa=mercy) WinkLOL
My question is...In real life, can you ever sudhrofy a Bad Boy like Angad?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina-Sama-love_KYPH..NadiaZ..

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Which scene is this?

i dont remember he says.. ruk jaiye..  i think it was just..  KRIPAAA!!! 

and before running towards the court, Kripa says..  " iska matlab Angad bequsoor hai.." 

btw the promo was kinda misleading..  Prithvi didnt confess his ill deeds in front of Kripa, as it was shown in the promo.. 

No not Prithvi. I meant to say Kripa says to the judge "Ruk Jaiye", while Angad is about to be sentenced, hehe. Why would Prithvi speak with so much obey to Kripa! Ok my sentence above is written wrong Ouch Plus Piu says she is not sure Kripa says "Ruk Jaiye"  to judge after he enters court room. I wish we had all the promos.

Ok thank you Anila, you refreshed my memory Big smile It is misleading. Now I remember not liking the promo since it was completely different from what happened.

Edited by -Sama- - 22 January 2013 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top