Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 151

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

i so agree with Pallavi today when i was making AK vm i was like shit these two are too good the chemistry is great between them (i wonder if they were attracted towards eachother in realEmbarrassed)...there is soo much intensiry in their scenes...u believe them and u feel their pain and happiness...i think KYPH was ekta's almost perfect show

So true Smile There might have been bad performances & a fall in quality sometimes, it still was stimulating. Real, passionate and what not.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidszaroramainajakr..NadiaZ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 (Page 50)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

looking so Bad here..  aur Mota bhi.. 

He is going to look like that in the entire movie.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidszaroramainajakr

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sama-

all ppl eat so its not a big  its not personal ..its a common thing

areyy but what is the need to tell ur fans that today i ate biryani..

hellooo..  kaun karta hai aisa?? 

Sounds basically lame. But twitter is for fun, casual & random. So its just okay I guess. Commoners tweet nonsense everyday. I do. Why can't stars do the same! But I agree sometimes its funny  the way Iqbal does it. He might not tweet anything casual for days and suddenly would do about food, makes me laugh.

but Sama, if Iqbal or any other fav celeb of urs tweets.. I ate biryani/burger/pasta..  how would it make u laugh?  whats so funny abt it?   Confused

if tomorrow Neha Bamb tweets..  today, I ate pasta!    my reaction would be..  hmm okay!    how can this kind of tweet makes me laugh when there is nothing to laugh abt..   

Annu, it was a statement. I don't think it was supposed to be funny. I said I laugh because of the way he is. One minute so reserved, no tweet in ages, suddenly pop ups biryani story. It gets odd to see him tweet about food out of nowhere. But twitter is for 'out of nowhere' stuff. Spontaneous and random. Its not a rule, but a norm, people who use it often would understand.

I won't be surprised if Neha tweets that.  We know she is not having pasta for the first time, but she just felt like tweeting that. Its not weird to write such things on twitter, its normal. Its not facebook. Oh btw, so many fake accounts under her name? Popular much, hehe.

haan, that's what I m sayin.. this kind of tweet never makes me laugh, doesn't matter if Iqbal, Neha or any other celeb does in ages..  and from his food tweets, I always get this impression that he has to tweet something but has nothing to say at that time so he is like, chalo ye hi bata do aaj biryani khayi.. warna most of the time I saw him tweeting some random sayings, searched from google..  

Are you on twitter? If not, please sign up Thumbs Up 

Ok. About the random sayings... I tweet them. Instigated from things that goes around my life or what I hear maybe. So you never know if one googles or it just comes out that way.

You should try twitter Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainaPiu.jakrlove_KYPH..NadiaZ..pallavi25

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Which scene is this?

aroramainajakr..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

i wish we can get a surprise like Amna and rajeev fansDisapproveits great to watch ur fav couple again after years even if for one epi
btw beautiful banner Sama

aroramaina-Sama-love_KYPH

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

i wish we can get a surprise like Amna and rajeev fansDisapproveits great to watch ur fav couple again after years even if for one epi
btw beautiful banner Sama

Not theres fan anymore, but I too loved to see them together on HJNH. Still looks good together.

Thanks.

Edited by -Sama- - 21 January 2013 at 11:51am

aroramainajakr..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Which scene is this?

i have no ideaStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: