Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 151

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

chalo bhaii.. load shedding time.. Dead

Pakistan Zindabaad!!! Thumbs Up

U R THE BESTBig smile

kyun, kya hua? LOL

i meant Pakistan LOL

haan naa.. why u think Pak is the best..   ohh sarcasm! OuchLOL

TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 (Page 119)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Palika says Hi Hello to Pallavi, Sama, Nadia and to everyone! Embarrassed
convey her my salam Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainaAnnu..

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by -Sama-

Originally posted by -Sama-

I was so angry nothing happened between them here. They just made up. But Angad was reading a paper, they talked about dadi, went to sleep and Angad had a nightmare.

Well...They couldnt show everytime they made love..Embarrassed.LOL
But they did show some cute moments between the two in Kripa's old school...like Angad guessing which little girl was Kripa in the school pic Embarrassed...
or Kripa hiding her desk with Angad's name etched on it (with a compass?LOL) and Angad discovering it...Kripa sharmaying...then they hug...Day DreamingHeart It was so cute and romantic!Embarrassed
BTW Kripa was 3 months preggy at that time...LOL

isn't it weird that a married woman who had been pregnant once, had no idea that she is already 3-4 months preggy for the second time.. how could Kripa have been so oblivious to it?? Confused and like before she fainted first, and then she gets to know she is pregnant.. Confused

It can happen...LOL Kripa was so busy getting revenge on Angad, she didnt notice that she had missed something important...LOL 
Guessing timeline: The infamous P-K consummation, Angad/Zaib crazily beating drums LOL
1 week later, Angad separates them when he realizes his tactics are pushing Kripa further towards Prithvi
1 day later Kripa gets thrown out of Bose household and comes to Angad's house
1 week later A-K get married! Big smile
Next 2 months goes by in revenge games, the rape scene, then K singing for Prithvi, Angad loses his mind, he goes to jail, Shabbir-Aliyah plan to expose Prithvi and ultimately Kripa finds out Angad was innocent all along, then AK Reunion...
Now THAT was one Reunion that was well done! The Church scene...one of the most beautiful scenes in KYPH...Embarrassed
Then the cottage reunion and "shirt wapas do scene"...sooo ahem ahem Embarrassed
3 weeks after reunion Kripa faints at concert...
Toh ho gaye naa 3 mahiney aur 8 din? LOL
With all that crazy stuff going on, Kripa wouldnt notice her bodily functions, would she? 

She was 6 weeks pregnant when she found out. 3 mahine 8 din kahan se huve?Ouch

Theres no way Angad should have thought its his baby. I think they had only a week of happiness.

Ooops, my bad! I was counting up to the scene where Angad tells Kripa's friend that shes 3 months and 8 days preggy. LOL
Yup thats right...after she fainted, doc told her she was 8 weeks preggy...so all those events happened within 2 months.
Angad may have thought it was his kid due to 2 reasons: The rape...or the night at the cottage which was 2-3 weeks before the concert I guess.

Doctor said 6 weeks. (One & half month. So she missed what she missed only for a month. Happens often to an average woman, and many are ignorant about it.)

When Damini finds out, she was 8 weeks. She says "Shaadi ko 6 hafte bhi nahin huve aur tume 8 hafte ki pregnancy hai".

So they were probably married for 5 1/2 weeks.

They had their silly battles, jail & court episodes & reunion within this period of time. Very short.

Edited by -Sama- - 09 March 2013 at 1:05am

aroramainapallavi25

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Palika says Hi Hello to Pallavi, Sama, Nadia and to everyone! Embarrassed
convey her my salam Smile

Mine too Smile

aroramainaAnnu..

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spvd

@Annu di
ur name is Anila? never knew that...saw in the previous posts and also u from Pak? i just now remembered u said in some thread u are a Hyderabadi...i think in Bheegi di's thread...

jee haao, ek dam sahich pehchaaney Aaap, maeen hyderabadich honaa..Embarrassed but in Deception.. when I was having a chat/discussion with Vallanki.. I always thought she is from Chennai so kinda surprised when she told me that she is also hyderabadi..Big smile  and yeah, I m from Karachi, Pak..

yek kaunsa lang her? oh am still used to this DI one...lol...yep remember Vallu Di...hope shes DI...

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged

@Annu di
ur name is Anila? never knew that...saw in the previous posts and also u from Pak? i just now remembered u said in some thread u are a Hyderabadi...i think in Bheegi di's thread...

jee haao, ek dam sahich pehchaaney Aaap, maeen hyderabadich honaa..Embarrassed but in Deception.. when I was having a chat/discussion with Vallanki.. I always thought she is from Chennai so kinda surprised when she told me that she is also hyderabadi..Big smile  and yeah, I m from Karachi, Pak..

yek kaunsa lang her? oh am still used to this DI one...lol...yep remember Vallu Di...hope shes DI...

its hyderabadi..  LOL

okay then i should start calling u, beta.. LOL

aroramaina

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nadia..

who is this lil boy with Madhu in ur siggy? her kumbh ke mela ka lost bro? Ermm

aroramaina

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Now its going to be.. KYIH. Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainajakrpallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top