Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Annu..

and u missed me last nite @ 4 AM..  

what can i do aadat se majboorπŸ˜‰
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sama-

I don't remember when exactly I found the FC, but  found IF I think in Jan 2011. Before that I was clueless about the online fanatic-ness for KYPH. For months I read Pallavi Bheegi's AK ffs, during that time I must have found the FC. I saved the link and like Sidra said πŸ˜† stalked it once a week or so. Most things I wouldn't even understand what are you guys talking about πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Once the FFs were over, I finally decided to make an account, 12th Oct. Before that I asked Piu on fb whether she knows about the FC, should I join or not, lol. I wasn't sure I wanted to come here. I remember initially being hesitant to intrude in conversations. And hell a lot confused how to quote or post a picture. Anila was like "You told you know IF, how come you don't know to do these stuff?" πŸ˜† I got a nice welcome though.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and that's Annu for you

I know KYPH better after I joined here. I clearly was a kid and didn't understand a lot of things before πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Come on we're just growing up πŸ˜‰ One of them would be the PK consummation scene. I think Pallavi posted that the bright scenes where Kripa is enjoying it were Angad's imaginations. I was damned. I completely buy that explanation, makes sense. Well, I was more damned about the rape scene. I think I'm ready to admit that the rape did happen. Broke my heart the day Pallavi (Omg you againπŸ˜²πŸ˜†) said the writers or Balaji insider clarified Angad did rape Kripa. after that I saw the rape scene from a completely different outlook and understood the things I didn't before. So see, I've enriched πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

I still don't think he raped herπŸ˜†...even if I get a clarification from the women herselfπŸ˜‰

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Annu.. thumbnail
Palika >>  

Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

Anila where r u??

IF access prob  whatelse.. 
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IF access prob  whatelse.. 

like always
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Palika >>  

Wow Annu Its exactly like this in real.I just stare at my monitor as CPU was in repair shop.I have missed u all very very much.love u.
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroramaina

Wow Annu Its exactly like this in real.I just stare at my monitor as CPU was in repair shop.I have missed u all very very much.love u.

chalo me glad that ur pc is working fine now.. 

Palika >>