Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

i know lol...tell us about ur experience

Oh ok alright πŸ˜† Mine is going to be a long story πŸ˜‰

I don't remember when exactly I found the FC, but  found IF I think in Jan 2011. Before that I was clueless about the online fanatic-ness for KYPH. For months I read Pallavi Bheegi's AK ffs, during that time I must have found the FC. I saved the link and like Sidra said πŸ˜† stalked it once a week or so. Most things I wouldn't even understand what are you guys talking about πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Once the FFs were over, I finally decided to make an account, 12th Oct. Before that I asked Piu on fb whether she knows about the FC, should I join or not, lol. I wasn't sure I wanted to come here. I remember initially being hesitant to intrude in conversations. And hell a lot confused how to quote or post a picture. Anila was like "You told you know IF, how come you don't know to do these stuff?" πŸ˜† I got a nice welcome though.

I know KYPH better after I joined here. I clearly was a kid and didn't understand a lot of things before πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Come on we're just growing up πŸ˜‰ One of them would be the PK consummation scene. I think Pallavi posted that the bright scenes where Kripa is enjoying it were Angad's imaginations. I was damned. I completely buy that explanation, makes sense. Well, I was more damned about the rape scene. I think I'm ready to admit that the rape did happen. Broke my heart the day Pallavi (Omg you againπŸ˜²πŸ˜†) said the writers or Balaji insider clarified Angad did rape Kripa. after that I saw the rape scene from a completely different outlook and understood the things I didn't before. So see, I've enriched πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

I tried to make it short πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Siddu246

Awesome Job...but there are none good quality ones without any tags? You know Star Channel has started uploading very old shows in HD quality ..Why is Sony channel so kanjoos in this...Urghhh😡

The website you mean? Well I also downloaded from someone's YT channel which is banned now. So I am uploading them now.  Yeah, I've been requesting to Sony to upload them. They uploaded Kutumb season 1 & 2. Why not KYPH!
Originally posted by Annu..

almost 3 yrs ago, when Pallavi made KYPH 5th anniversary thread in Other Shows Section, everyone was talking/discussing abt the show.. had a gr8 time then I guess it was Pallavi who came up with the idea of making a FC.. Nadia made it..

and we all know each other through kyph ffs and other shows section.. 

There you go. The answer I'm looking for.

Nice, thats great work Nadia, Pallavi and everyone else who keeps this place active. Even the silent ones πŸ˜ƒ
Palika's PC is down. Says she is missing you guys a lot. Pray her PC gets fixed asap.

I don't believe in Valentines Day. But made one today.
Originally posted by -Sama-

Palika's PC is down. Says she is missing you guys a lot. Pray her PC gets fixed asap.

LOL @ Annu...πŸ˜† Where do u get those emoticons? πŸ˜†

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL AK LOVERS! β€οΈπŸ˜³

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GfQC-yMfUM

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Sama-

I don't believe in Valentines Day. But made one today.

i simply LOVE this promo
@Sama : we know eachother from FF section we used to read Pallavi,Bheegi and other brilliant writters (FFs on AK)...so thanks to Pallavi and other writters who kept AK alive through their FFs and they reunited all AK/KYPH Fans
the start was from KYPH 5th anniversary thread
the journey in the beginning was better than now..we had more members and we were more active...but nothing remain the same
i remember Anila,Ayesha&me used to chat daily but everything changed...this is life.

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 11 years ago