Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Annu..

ohh  i thought u are talking abt us..  u and me..

read the underlined part..

😆
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sama-

Piu down with a sick internet ðŸ˜› So posting on behalf of her. He looks great. What a face.

its from his movie or just a random pic..  he looks different here.. 
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't like it actually
pallavi25 thumbnail

@Pallavi Anymore Kyph facts from Balaji insider? Share.

If you search on old archived KYPH forum, you will find some rare posts from BJKL (her ID)...she was reported to be Ekta's cousin who helped in Balaji productions. She came on KYPH forum abt once a month and gave us tid-bits about what was coming up, insider news and little juicy bits from KYPH sets. ðŸ˜‰
We always waited with baited breath for her info and discussed it with great excitement! 
Sighhh...those were the days! 
She was the first one to tell us AK would get married...a revenge marriage...OHH, we were so excited, jumping up and down with joy...except Voldemort who got horribly jealous and posted they would get divorced soon after that...😆
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You...So glad they kept the whole rockstar music theme intact throughout the show almost till the end. Usually shows forget the basic background theme of a show within months.
Siddu246 thumbnail

Awesome Job...but there are none good quality ones without any tags? You know Star Channel has started uploading very old shows in HD quality ..Why is Sony channel so kanjoos in this...Urghhh😵
Siddu246 thumbnail

Random question to all - How long has this FC been running? How did you all find each other? Just curious.

What about you..when did you start stalking us😉
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy valentine day to all kyphian friends
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Random question to all - How long has this FC been running? How did you all find each other? Just curious.

from jakr
I became a great fan of kyph and Iqbal after seeing KYPH . Those I was not very active on line .I started seeing all Iqbal shows and then I landed in India forums and saw Nadia strting a forum for Kyph in may 2010. Since then I am a member here and enjoy being here . At least once a day I visit here The love for this show is still going strong. I some time wish to see a repeat telecast in tv though I have seen it a number of time in net You tube etc. Somehow never get bored. 

Edited by jakr - 11 years ago
-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

If you search on old archived KYPH forum, you will find some rare posts from BJKL (her ID)...she was reported to be Ekta's cousin who helped in Balaji productions. She came on KYPH forum abt once a month and gave us tid-bits about what was coming up, insider news and little juicy bits from KYPH sets. ðŸ˜‰
We always waited with baited breath for her info and discussed it with great excitement! 
Sighhh...those were the days! 
She was the first one to tell us AK would get married...a revenge marriage...OHH, we were so excited, jumping up and down with joy...except Voldemort who got horribly jealous and posted they would get divorced soon after that...😆

Nice.
Good thing I wasn't here. Most things would go over my head 😆 And I hate to know the future story. More than AK wedding, PK wedding was SHOCKING.