Episode Discussion Thread (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 19

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
The episode taught me a few important things today.

Not everything is about TRPs. People are killing each other for TRP, but they never stopped to think what they were getting out of this.

Treat nature with respect. Sure nature didn't take its revenge in reality, but just imagine what would have happened if it had. Treat it with respect.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 8)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was good but I tell you it would be a lot better if they had the whole team and team distribution was done according to rank.

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
All I have to say for the episodes of the Nature's revenge and the Invisible man one is that...

Nature's revenge: I feel as if even though it was a trp scam, it still teaches us that we can't take mother nature for granted. Not to mention that Aditya aka Kapil Arya was sooo cute as the chaiwala

Invisible man: this episode was good... however seeing Kavi again, made me realise once again that Shapath isn't doing equal distribution between lines and it's making the originals leave... Not to mention that Kavi is the only humourous character left on the show... What happened to Abhi's joking... he got so serious with Kavi, and lastly Awww Mayank was so cute as the gardener and was very cute when he got shoved by Nikhil. But I have to say; I was so amused when the hose watered Nikhil and Mayank saw him. It was tooo cute!!!

Next week seems interesting... I also saw that Shaurya had little to no lines this week... at least that is being made up next week... but there's so much Kashish... Hoping to see Adi/Mayank next week though.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
PrinKa I feel that the Shaurya is being sidelined for Kashish. I don't like that...it happened last week and the week before and this week as well.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Last epi ka sabse funny dialogue tha-------CHATO ANDAR PET BAHAR-------by Kagi to Abhigyan!
Kavi dialogue bohot funny hote hai...

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0099cc">PrinKa I feel that the Shaurya is being sidelined for Kashish. I don't like that...it happened last week and the week before and this week as well.</font>

FW ke dimaag mei zarur kuch chal raha hai...
Hope vo na ho jisska hume darr hai...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0099cc">PrinKa I feel that the Shaurya is being sidelined for Kashish. I don't like that...it happened last week and the week before and this week as well.</font>

Lekin kya chal raha hai? LOL

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tarza

Lekin kya chal raha hai? LOL
Mujhe kaise pata hoga... FW thodi na mere koi relative haiTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top