Episode Discussion Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Thnx shreyaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 7)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Thnx shreyaSmile

No problem. Big smile

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
So they finally killed off Samrat Cry  I'd have preferred it had he successfully tossed the grenade @ the truck, and died of his wounds later - he was shot all over as it is.

But what I didn't get in this episode was how the main antagonist - played by Sailesh Gulabani - why the death of his wife & kid in a bomb blast by terrorists made him an anarchist, of all things.  If anything, it should have made him a vigilante who'd try to destroy the terrorists themselves, not become one instead.  That aspect of this episode didn't make sense.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Vrish, I felt that it was very unnecessary. But then it also makes sense. Maybe he blames the police and people for not saving his wife and child from the terrorists so he decided to take action himself.

Chalo will update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I meant that instead of making the antagonist someone who had a grievance in losing his wife & kid, they could have simply made him a garden variety sociopath, or a terrorist himself.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Aaj ek aur Shikha dikhi mujhe laga tha ki Abhigyan ko Shikha yaad ayegi oar aisa nehi huaCry

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I meant that instead of making the antagonist someone who had a grievance in losing his wife & kid, they could have simply made him a garden variety sociopath, or a terrorist himself.

Yeah that they could have. I wonder why they didn't.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I've noticed something over the past 2 weeks. FW seems to be concentrating more and more on Kavi, Mayank, Aditya, Kashish, and (before he died) Samrat. Usually Shaurya, Abhigyan, and ACP Teje only appear for about 10 or 15 minutes altogether and even then it's usually in the background. I have a feeling that FW may be trying to phase out Shaurya and Abhigyan. I have no idea why, but it's just this ill feeling that I seem to be having. They also seem to be phasing out ACP Teje, and I wonder if they're planning on bringing in some new ACP. I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but I noticed it especially after today's episode.

Usually the "Main" characters are the ones who are in contact with the special guest. In CID, it's always one of the trio. Here you would expect it to be Abhigyan or Shaurya given that they are the "Main" characters, in the sense that they have been here the longest, but instead it was Kavi who stayed in touch with Waseem (Manoj Bajpai). That gives me the feeling that Kavi is more important than Abhigyan. I don't mind something as small as this, but combined with some other factors, this seems really significant.

I hope I'm wrong, but right now, I can't help but feel that this new name of Shapath is going to bring some big changes to the cast, which we still don't know about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top