Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Episode Discussion Thread (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 19

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
The day they get rid of Abhigyan, I'm probably gone as well.  I like the team in all, but I can't take such a frequent revolving door.

As an aside, the old Kabir-Pankaj combo of Shaurya & Kavi is now ended again, again w/ the death of Sarwar's character

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 16)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Oh I'm gone as well that day! They're slowly getting rid of the old team. And now they have this new team coming in. I don't mind it, but why are the old team members getting killed like this?!!

Actually I didn't like the Kabir-Pankaj combo that much. Sarwar did a great job with Pankaj. I hated him so much. And Kabir was too mahaan for my liking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I liked Daksh Ajit Singh in Imagine TV's Jamuniya, but somehow, I couldn't connect his face to Samrat's until near the end.  The old team had a few of the people I was familiar w/ - Daksh, Sarwar, Amir and then some others.

I don't think it will be too puzzling if Sarwar returns under a different name.  If they want to change things, why don't they transfer Teje to a hotspot somewhere else, like say Delhi, and make Abhigyan the ACP?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I liked Daksh Ajit Singh in Imagine TV's Jamuniya, but somehow, I couldn't connect his face to Samrat's until near the end.  The old team had a few of the people I was familiar w/ - Daksh, Sarwar, Amir and then some others.

I don't think it will be too puzzling if Sarwar returns under a different name.  If they want to change things, why don't they transfer Teje to a hotspot somewhere else, like say Delhi, and make Abhigyan the ACP?

You know it was the same in my case. When I heard that Samrat is dying, that's when I realized that I would really miss him.

Yeah but that still wouldn't explain how this new character's face would match Shaurya's. I would love to see Sarwar again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by .Vrish.

You know it was the same in my case. When I heard that Samrat is dying, that's when I realized that I would really miss him.

Yeah but that still wouldn't explain how this new character's face would match Shaurya's. I would love to see Sarwar again.
Shaurya's twin brotherROFL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Shaurya's twin brotherROFL

I don't agree with that. Shaurya is an orphan after all.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Okay I really need to cry. First Samrat and now Shaurya. Cry This is too much. Cry

Okay over to the series. I think there was too much going on! First they have uranium smuggling. Then drug smuggling, then fake currency, and then that statue smuggling. They could have left it at uranium and be done with it.

Until the end I kept feeling that this wasn't something for Mumbai Crime Branch. I mean this wasn't related to Mumbai at all! It should have been the RAW agents or Intelligence Bureau or CBI working this case.

They left too many loopholes in the case hanging as is, but for now I can't recall anything as I cry over Shaurya. Oh Shaurya why did you have to go? Cry

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
6th April:

I'm a bit confused with the episode. The way they made it, viewers need to have a good knowledge of the cricket industry to understand the episode, and, unfortunately, I don't have such a good knowledge. This confused me quite a bit.

I don't think we needed another officer, but I guess FW thought otherwise and so now we have Abha. I have nothing against the actress. First Mala entered DSDDSB at a time when people didn't want a new actress, and now she enters HNLHS where I'm sure most of us don't want a new actress right now.

Did anyone notice that Kashish is all of a sudden missing today? She usually appears in every episode. But I'm not going to reach conclusions so early. I'll wait to see what happens, but it seems to be a problem with FW. They can never retain their female characters for long, whether it is Shapath or CID.

I liked the emotional touch they gave to the episode today with Kavi and Abhigyan remembering Shaurya. At least there was some continuation to that. Those scenes reminded me of an old song: Toh Chalun from Border. I don't know why or how, but it just did.

April's theme seems to be cricket. I don't really understand this new style of Shapath too much. They seem to be making Shapath into a series of mini-series. Last month it was Sabse Badi Talash, which left many unanswered questions, and this month it's cricket. And it seems that this month the episodes are unconnected since today's case was solved.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top