Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Episode Discussion Thread (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
One question - in last Sunday's episode, at the closing, they showed the ATS informant get discovered and murdered, and in last night's (Saturday's) episode, there was nothing about his missing in Maya's conversations?  If there were those terror plots in Pune, she would have been desperate to get info from him, no?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 14)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Starting next week, Ahmedabad, which the terrorists will try to blow up with their Uranium.  I thought that they would have targeted somewhere like Mumbai, Bangalore or Delhi.

More comments on the episode once the update is posted.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

One question - in last Sunday's episode, at the closing, they showed the ATS informant get discovered and murdered, and in last night's (Saturday's) episode, there was nothing about his missing in Maya's conversations?  If there were those terror plots in Pune, she would have been desperate to get info from him, no?

I don't remember seeing this part. Confused But yeah if he is dead, then why isn't Maya worried?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Waise I have a question. Where has Shaurya disappeared? He's completely gone missing.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
It was there towards the end.  In an alleyway, the gang boss summons 3 of his leaders, and tells them that there is a police informer in their midst.  One of the guys starts sweating and trembling, and he guesses that this guy is the double agent.  The informer then goes and grovels to the boss, begging to be spared, but the boss, as would be expected, shoots him dead.

So Maya was left w/o her informant, but what was not known was whether she knows about his death.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Oh that scene. I fully forgot about it. Yeah so why isn't Maya worried? But maybe Maya hasn't been in touch with the informant for a while so she doesn't even know.

Also the other problem I have is with Interpol's endless knowledge. How can Interpol know how many bombs are being planted and where? I can accept that they know that there are bombs being planted. Maybe they even find out the date. But to know the exact time and location is a bit too much for me to accept.

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
They showed Shauriya in the precap.  Do you want me to spoil it, or just leave it until you've seen the episode?

Oh yeah, the interpol's knowledge, as well as that of Vishwanath, is something I have trouble with.  The purpose of Interpol is that if a criminal(s) operate(s) internationally, they supply all the available data to the country that's looking for him.  But that doesn't mean that they have details down to all his whereabouts.  Similarly, how does ATS chief Vishwanath have all details of every plot?  That just is unbelievable.

Also, this crime unit is Mumbai based, and focussing on criminal activity in Mumbai.  But since Kumbh mela, they've been everywhere else, even though there's not a root crime in Mumbai that triggered all this - looks like they were all on a pilgrimage?  Isn't going after this terror unit the job of the ATS?  How are these guys involved?

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I'm watching the episode as we speak. Doing the WU as well. Wink

Exactly. Even Vishwanath's knowledge is troubling. He's the head of ATS, so shouldn't he be running this case? After all everything points to this being a terrorist attack.

But the other thing I don't get is all this tying together of parts. First uranium smuggling, then drug smuggling, then bombings, and now fake currency?!! What the he** is going on here?

And that's the other part that I have trouble with. If this case didn't begin in Mumbai, has no roots in Mumbai, then why are they all solving this case?

The other problem I have is that these guys seem to know each city so well that they don't need help from local police at all. They manage to chase everyone without any problems. That is really disturbing.

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top