Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Episode Discussion Thread (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 19

GauShi_MadHas

GauShi_MadHas

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
We all know that we have only 5-10 members in this forum so we can't have a slam book. We don't ever know each other that much. So to know each other i want to open a thread where we'll write everything about us and answer some questions.
If i get maximum response then i'll open it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 11)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Agar Shapath kisi aur PH ka hota to CID kabhi nehi banta...

Exactly. And then the PH would have been open to hearing our comments as well.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
62 se 55 and now 32! Great! Shapthe CM mei kabhi 60 then 50 then 30 or 20 ke place pe hota hai. Phir again 60-50-20/30
Shapath CM revolves around these...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
It depends on the articles and our rating. Wink Whenever we have an article the CM shoots up...and whenever we don't...it shoots down.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Either it's me or this Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster Returns episode made no sense whatsoever. And what was the need of Jimmy Shergill and Mahie Gill in all that! They had like a 15-second appearance and that to was extended because of the little ads they put into the episode itself. Even at the end of the episode I was totally confused. Basically what I understood was that this girl had been kidnapped at the age of 2 because of some khandani dushmani. Then she was raped everyday until one day she managed to escape. Her family member found her and took her in and then they tried to take revenge. But what did that childhood scene have to do with the story? And how did Kavi and Kashish so easily mix into their undercover roles? It takes weeks to get accepted like they were!

And next week starts Shapath's Chase. Lovely. I hope it's at least a little better than the case this week and the CID Chase that FW also created.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Last night's episode - do they have any idea of how Uranium contamination works?  They made Uranium look like just a bit of it, and it would work like bacteria.  The episode would have made more sense had it looked like a dirty bomb plot to create maximum panic & stampede.

Also, from the episode itself, I got the impression that the madam that the bearded bhai sahib was talking to was none other than that female cop who confronted Teje @ the start.  Well, let's see.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I agree with you...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Last night's episode - do they have any idea of how Uranium contamination works?  They made Uranium look like just a bit of it, and it would work like bacteria.  The episode would have made more sense had it looked like a dirty bomb plot to create maximum panic & stampede.

Also, from the episode itself, I got the impression that the madam that the bearded bhai sahib was talking to was none other than that female cop who confronted Teje @ the start.  Well, let's see.

I've studied chemistry in high school and I had a huge issue with what they showed. Uranium is very volatile and it isn't supposed to be transported without proper containers. The way they're transporting it (in dolls) is completely wrong. In this case, if you've ever seen the movie Qayamat (Ajay Devgan) then the way that virus is transported is the correct way to transport uranium.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top