Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I doubt it.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

OMG! That precap! Shaurya gets into an airplane and it explodes?!! ðŸ˜²

They showed it a bit more clearly now.  Tomorrow, Shaurya is in a plane while the fugitive - the Ahmedabad guide who's trying to escape the country w/ the Uranium, is in another.  Shaurya vows that he won't let him flee the country, and w/ words of Hindustan zindabad and vande mataram, rams his plane into the other and the combination explodes.

In short, it's most likely the end of Shaurya ðŸ¤¢
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah the article proves that he dies. First Samrat and now Shaurya.
Vr15h thumbnail
The day they get rid of Abhigyan, I'm probably gone as well.  I like the team in all, but I can't take such a frequent revolving door.

As an aside, the old Kabir-Pankaj combo of Shaurya & Kavi is now ended again, again w/ the death of Sarwar's character
Minionite thumbnail
Oh I'm gone as well that day! They're slowly getting rid of the old team. And now they have this new team coming in. I don't mind it, but why are the old team members getting killed like this?!!

Actually I didn't like the Kabir-Pankaj combo that much. Sarwar did a great job with Pankaj. I hated him so much. And Kabir was too mahaan for my liking.
Vr15h thumbnail
I liked Daksh Ajit Singh in Imagine TV's Jamuniya, but somehow, I couldn't connect his face to Samrat's until near the end.  The old team had a few of the people I was familiar w/ - Daksh, Sarwar, Amir and then some others.

I don't think it will be too puzzling if Sarwar returns under a different name.  If they want to change things, why don't they transfer Teje to a hotspot somewhere else, like say Delhi, and make Abhigyan the ACP?
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

I liked Daksh Ajit Singh in Imagine TV's Jamuniya, but somehow, I couldn't connect his face to Samrat's until near the end.  The old team had a few of the people I was familiar w/ - Daksh, Sarwar, Amir and then some others.

I don't think it will be too puzzling if Sarwar returns under a different name.  If they want to change things, why don't they transfer Teje to a hotspot somewhere else, like say Delhi, and make Abhigyan the ACP?

You know it was the same in my case. When I heard that Samrat is dying, that's when I realized that I would really miss him.

Yeah but that still wouldn't explain how this new character's face would match Shaurya's. I would love to see Sarwar again.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

You know it was the same in my case. When I heard that Samrat is dying, that's when I realized that I would really miss him.

Yeah but that still wouldn't explain how this new character's face would match Shaurya's. I would love to see Sarwar again.

Shaurya's twin brother🤣
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tarza

Shaurya's twin brother🤣

I don't agree with that. Shaurya is an orphan after all.