Page 2 Page 155

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NKD(Property of DekpurWasis)CT#64" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Property of DekpurCoolWasisCool

Monkey Winks CHATTAR PATTAR THREAD- 64 Monkey Winks

SAARE NIKAMMON KI DAWAROFL NICHE HAI AUR SARE MARZ KI DAWA BHI YAHIN MILEGI.ROFL ROFL

WARNING:- Nikammon sab kuch karna par humare UV se thodi dur rahna.Monkey Winks Ab itni dawa di hai toh shuru ho jao UV ka naam lekar aur thread complete kar do 24 hours mein. Monkey Winks

Being-Human

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

CoolNOTECool

Wink

Apni hi dukaan samjho aur chat karo wo bhi free mein. NO CHARGES N NO NEED OF +18 AGE CERIFICATE HERE.LOL

OPEN FOR EVERY MEMBER OF DEK FORUM.
Please quote only four times n don't bash any actor, person or member here, ok.Monkey Emoticons

LOVE YOU ALL FRIENDS Hug
Monkey Icon sonria Monkey Icon

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Permanent Members of Gang's of DEKPUR

Billu bhai ki property. Wink

Cool Members list:- Cool
Ria(Chota Chatri) (Sisi/Paro)(Drugdealer) (mrs kapoor)BlushingWink
Sonam(billubhai)(Sisi/chandru)(mrs singh)BlushingWink
Roze(Reserver Bhai) ( Deva) ROFL Evil Smile
Jarin(Jaru Bhai) (Bacteria Bhai)Wink
Dewa(Bubblegum/ Chingum Bhai) (Dewu)Smile
Ria (Chota Billu) ( Princess)Wink
Anjie(Rocket-Pocket/ Chota Tiger) (Anji)Tongue
Sarah(Sambha Bhai)Star
Mahi(Munna Bhai)Smile
Oyshee (Circuit Bhai)Wink
Gowri(Furra Bhai) (Furfuri/Fur Chiriya/Fur)Cool
Wish (Token Bhai) (Wishy/ Wishu)LOL
Fia(fifu bhai)Embarrassed
soumya(soumy bhai)LOL
Shals(Shailu Bhai/ Shera Bhai) (Shali Jiji)Hug
Krishna (Chota Chetan/ Cheeta Bhai) (Krishy Jiji)Wink
Anu (Short Circuit)Embarrassed
Gurr(Bisleri Bhai)Smile
Aditi(Addu Bhai)Tongue
Candy(Gupt) (Candyland)Wink
ANA(ANNA BHAI)Tongue
RUBAA RANA(RANA BHAI)Wink
Chitra (Referee bhai)Tongue
ANDY(Rocket bhai)Wink
Isha(Pataka bhai)Wink
Sowmy(sowmybhai)Cool
ZENU (bbc bhai)urf bol bachan bhaiLOLn kabru bbc bhaiCool
ALIYA (mogambo bhai)
ANNY(VIRUS)Cool

Other Members:-Smile
Anam (Anam Jiji)Hug
NihaHug
Shivani(Shivu)Hug
Panchali(Payel Jiji)Hug
sherni (sherni don)Hug

Being-Human

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
My Ria Bacha has gone away for a few monthsCry for studies so she isnt here to make CT and Sona Bacha is also away for a few weeksCry so I made it on SONRIA behalf so everyone keep chatting hamare NKD ka naam roshan karo luv u allHug

Being-Human

-Niha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niha-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
congrats on new dukhaan

-Niha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niha-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Chitra
Originally posted by -Niha-

Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by -Niha-

@Chitra  Well I woke up and it was freezing. Went to the bathroom and there was that "holy white glow" and i swear I cud hear the angels singing... wait that was my sis LOL anywayz, i rushed to the window and guess what? biggest disappointment ever! no snow :'( it was only frost. so i just decided to go on the lappy and search for stuff coz uno theres loads of sales going on. so i went on ebay and found this korean bag and im in love with it. i rly want it, and my dad thinks i broke my bag on purpose and he actually fixed it but ino its gonna break again so i kept begging and he started laughing at me and sed "Okay then ask ur mum" but my mum was still sleeping so i cudnt. i made my sis breakfast and tea coz she was ill, and then i played games on the wii. after that I was gonna start my history homework but i knew id end up on tumblr so I asked my mum if she wanted any help with cooking. so i ended up peeling ginger and garlic O.o so after 2 hours of that, my dad came home to cut my bros hair and he asked me what he shud do coz i usually have a say in my bros hairstyle LOL and I sed, shave the back but make it a bit layed. Like "Him"'s ROFL i obviously didnt mention "Him" my parents dont know about that obsession. anywayz, so i have cuts and everything on my hand oh and whilst i was peeling the ginger it accidently jumped out of my hand and landed behind the kettle and rice cooker. and i forgot that my mum boiled the kettle and i stupidly put my hand on it to reach for the ginger and it was HOT and i yelped, and moved my hand away ROFL but then i got it back. Note to self: Never touch kettles.
so then I told my mum about the bag and she liked it. and we ended up looking at bags until I broke my fast. how was ur day? LOL

hahha lol so ur sisiter  sings like an angel Embarrassed, lol u were expecting snow, i though u hates then LOL.lol typical dads, has happened to em before as well, soemthing breaks, my dad fixes and refuses to buy new LOL.
Ok so u dont do hoemwork beacuse u r sure enough u will end up in tumbler, this is epic LOL, and so the greta kindhearted niha decides to help her mom LOL, rofl.

And what "HIM" ROFL, u r not taking teh name in front of me, or u r actually follwoing what we decided. and help in decreasing the obsession ratio LOL.

OK so basically ur helping mom was ur way of makng ur mom agree to get the bag , niha u r so evil LOL

not rly, it gets annoying after a while LOL yeah coz its freezing here aand our ratiator aint working. so we have to run all our fireplaces on :( lol ikr, its annoying but i think its my bday gift so its fine LOL
ahaha, its only coz im sticking to the deal so less tumblr less "him" ROFL yep im nice ain't I? LOL
Im actually following what u sed and its working, except for the interview i watched today. he just turned up on it, the programme i was watching ROFL it was freaking O.o
lol yeah that was what i was intending and it worked Big smile

@Sowmya  lmao, if they used the same tshirt then there wud be no need of advertising LOL

Being-Human

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Fia to phir teri cooking skils kaha se aa gai
Chitra shop pe to chamak raha tha bt bechare ko itna use kiya yellow ho gaya
MAHI hey

Being-Human

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.