Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

~BLEEDING HEARTS~ MG OS IMP NOTE ON PG-158 (Page 51)

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
mai update kar rahi hu...kaun kaun hai yaha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitha_tootyDoracake18myprideBDayGal-11Jan

Doracake IF-Dazzler
Doracake
Doracake

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Moi Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LIKES AND COMMENTSSmile

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolitzzdmgsheetalvasageetkamaanmishtikhuranakabslocksshruti_raisohni_kudi_111JaneRochesterashwimaaneetcutekanan--Yashvi--pearl.whitekangsarbjeetaashi14Pjmaangeetsadafkhattak309KhusluvsmaaneetDeelightgiaa5678SNEHA4990radhika.winxRosmithacutesrijuqueenbee001Rajshree12sarah_zaishaaparnapodurifatiya521107994sanj1905nibi_suchiyash21asmi123PaingelHarshitabedianjalisen85pingu.tinguashuvarteddy500mayashrisawant7m-g19pamilpari_jyothikans.1pixelflower620fatema_007nemrazaidi98princesssarahetrikaAameraylaraibmounacutykavya.sravyaCiaMaaneetSheen-Coolkiwileeguruvandana73Luvforeverpriya_ya1408drashtirockzzgawjusangel...RIDDHIMA...payal12Parimishtyzariya123pari1689SingMe2Sleepdhakdhak22shri12lehrMeghPiyashivalli30Blushingqueensweetsampa39anmirzageetsrir.maanmaan_ki_jaanMakpiearunsunita_gmEza_analystdoublecrossangelgurtiHanishadeviKoolsmilekingofmeNeejud_soniakeerthi90mansi.tripathiNH1971ushankitvcsree.maneetfantesyCrystalSayaambeernjssoodnilu710nostalgic_soulkareena32shruti_ms-Prithi-aakritisri1111untamedtigressawesomepoojanehakapoor7preeti.1impoojavermaKINGKHANFANana1411deepali1022--Fairy--KamliKudiDesigirls12moni6262gargi1216anyaa.gurtilil.mizz.smexiisingh24zohafarheenpunam2712gill123tushti-kiranhoneygrapeammu5sdlife19love2_somamonika1992preethiaNANDY_BRUAsh1991sanu3108.AmeenaForEvat_areebshruthiRbubblygal1711khwaishfan-Priti11-mandymorejasminerahuldivareenabhanu_rekhagmaaniqrashah10sona-raiyappingduckmeena..seemamary-padma-tamanna1391dona86shrutheAjayRemya_PillaiTyrozaara2212-dia-dolly10abinash079spvd

Edited by mahimaneet - 06 December 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolasmi123treasuretrowelradhika.winxCiaMaaneetAameraBlushingqueenylaraibundercoverhappynajmaDGcherieLoverns.1fatema_007mansi.tripathikeerthi90dreamymishti88d_sonia286pearlkareena32geetsrir.maanushankitvcalicia212nehakapoor7abhayprsinghKINGKHANFANdeepali1022Koolsmile6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermalove2_soma-padmarao-punam2712khwaishfansona-raimeena..BDayGal-11Janlehr_BlackPearl_singh24goldenmoonspvd

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

~BLEEDING HEARTS~

(Banner credit to DAZZLING DIVZ)

~PART-1~
~Love is eternal...Love is beautiful~

"bye dadi i am leaving" maan screamed running down the steps, almost skipping few of them...He was in some kind of a hurry...as he clumsily took hold of his jacket and laptop...
"maan atleast have your breakfast" dadi shouted from the kitchen...making him stop in his moves...He bit his tounge, closing his eyes...then walked towards dadi making a puppy face...
Dadi controlled her laugh, looking at her love sick grandson...She deliberately gave him her stern look, faking anger...
"dadi please na...I have meeting in afternoon...and just have this few hours to spend with her...and look its 9 am, and i am already late" maan moaned hugging dadi from back...trying to manofy her...
"maan why don't you guys get married...now how many sunday's should i spend alone" dadi cutely cribbed for the umpteenth time, slightly jerking him away...She justed wanted her only grandson to get married and bring his love forever in his life...
"ohh dadi, you know i have just started my career...and she too needs some time to settle down with KC...so you see its a mutual decision" maan sighed shaking his head...
"but still maan...I feel alone here in this big mansion" dadi genuienly felt sad...as her face depicted loneliness...
"ok dadi i will talk to her...but please you don't get sad...mujhe acha nahi lagta" maan dipped his face in the crook of her neck...feeling guilty with dadi's words...
"maan don't you think you are getting late" dadi understood his guilt with his low tone, so thought to divert his mind...
"ummm" he just moaned like a small baby...still hiding his face...
"then go beta" dadi smiled looking at his child act...
"really dadi"...he suddenly looked at her, with his sparkling eyes...then hugged her again..."you are the bestest dadi ever" he kissed her cheek and ran off towards the exit door...
"hamari bahu ko jada tang mat karna" dadi screamed from back,
laughing at his antics...

Maan hurriedly drived through busy roads of delhi...finally reaching his destination...He looked at the house infront, and a sweet smile formed on his face...His desperate steps showed the urgency with which he wanted to be with her...Taking out the keys from his pocket, he unlocked the door, stepping in...The flowery fragnance and soothing breeze of this house always intoxicated him...On his own accord he started walking towards her bedroom, craving for the heavenly sight...he always dreamed off...As he opened the door, his eyes met the most beautiful face...who was the love of his life...She was sleeping peacefully cuddling herself in the fluffy spread...

A smile formed on his face, as he started walking towards her...Keeping his laptop aside, he swiftly entered in the same spread...and slowly pulled her sleeping form in his arms...
"good morning jaan" he spoke in her ear, sightly brushing his lips on her smooth skin...
"ummm you are late" she cutely cribbed with her closed eyes...slightly twisting her lips...
"woh dadi ne rok liya tha" he hugged her closely, brushing the loose curls off her face...
"ummm ok" she moaned feeling lazy, then softly hided her face in his chest...
"geet" he passionately moaned feeling her nuzzling on his bare skin of his chest...then tightly hugged her back, cocooning her with his forbidden desire...

Geet felt the pressure of his body, surrounding her petite form...She shied, while putting her arms around him...but maan intimately pulled her up, leveling with his length...He had his eyes closed, as his arms involuntarily started caressing her back...arousing her like never before...Geet softly placed her face in the curve of his neck...with her pulm lips sensuously placed on his burning skin...

Maan arched himself, brushing his face on the delicate skin below her neck...squeezing her in...The sensation building in them was out of this world...ablazing the flames of their hidden desire...He passionately brushed his rough cheek on her delicate one...feeling her getting alive with his touch...Geet acknowledged this, feeling how much he loves her...And after thinking for a couple of minutes, she reluctantly but curiously initiated to share the body heat...She throws herself upon him and in a split second their lips were locked into a tight sensuous smooch...His hands started exploring her exposed thighs...while she clutched maan's shoulder...He lifts her up, with his hands snacking her waist...while his lips planted numerous kisses along her neck, and later moved down to her cleavage...exploring with his tongue...

With the scene getting out of control, his legs started pushing her thighs apart...The pleasure was unbearable, as both of them kept caressing each other more wildly...feeling havoc with their growing intimacy...Geet kept looking into maan's eyes, whispered "I love you so much"...and blushed hugging him tight...

It's been 1 hour now, and they still kept looking at each other...kissing, hugging and having quite a bit of romantic pleasure...Their bodies were on fire, yet they never crossed their limits...Maan could not balance his own weight over her any longer...He collapsed beside her and trying to catch his breath...while geet laid on her back staring up at the ceiling...She too was breathing through her mouth, hard and fast...She licked her lips quickly to moisten it, and closed her eyes and ran her hand through his hair...soothing his eratic heartbeats...
"geet" he whispered, pulling her on his chest...
"ummm" she moaned, while her fingers kept playing with his...interlocking in an sensuous way...
"let's get married" he came on her face, breathing heavily...while his gaze were locked on her plum lips...intending to devour them mercilessly...
"ummm" geet blushed...as he slowly leaned in and captured them for a full mouth kiss...

His lips sensuously moved all over her lips, licking, sucking, craving for more...Geet clutched his shoulder, digging her nails...while maan groaned and pinned her hands above her head...The kiss turned more and more hungrier, as they started feeling each other all over again...His hands went into her kurti, feeling the milky soft skin beneath...Geet felt breathless with his kiss, er hands grabbed his dense hair, pulling him away...gasping for that required breath...
"maan" she panted with her closed eyes, still feeling his fingers making patterns on her flesh...

Maan leaned his forehead on hers, catching for his breath...then moved on the other side, again laying on his back...Geet grabbed the spread, and pulled around them...comfortably laying on his taut chest...She kissed on his chest, right above his heart...
"aise achanak shadi kyu" geet was confused, as he really wanted to wait till they get settled with their carrier...
"umm dadi wants us to get married" his fingers started massaging her scalp, unknowingly arousing her with his sensuous caress...
"ummm...she moaned...but I know you don't want it so soon" geet rubbed her cheek on his chest...
"dadi is getting to much senti this days"...he sighed..."and she is badly craving for her angel bahu" maan teased her, pulling her up his body...while geet blushed...
"geet why don't you move in with us in mansion...I think that will be fun" he winked at her, while geet smacked his arms, hiding her face on his chest...
"seriously geet...please move in, as atleast that way we will be always together and dadi will also be happy" maan sounded serious this time...
"ummm...but I don't want to distract you maan...as I know how much efforts you are putting in building up Khurana Construction's long lost legacy" geet cupped his cheek..."you have just started with taking over this business...and moreover you never wanted to get married so early at your age"
"ummm" he sadly agreed, but then felt blessed knowing how much geet understands him well...

Maan hugged her closely and slept for some more time, snuggling into eachother...Maan would naughtily snake his hands under her kurti, making her jump with the sudden touch...Both kept teasing and cuddling till maan got a call from adi, his assistant...
Maan got busy answering it, and geet left for shower...She came out after some time wrapping herself in her bathrobe, and found maan still on his call...She sighed knowing how much busy he is managing everything all alone, yet always took out some time to be with her...
Geet smiled and walked towards him, and kissed on his cheek...Maan pulled his head up, getting surprised with the sudden kiss...He asked with his eyes, what was that for...while geet moved closer and pecked on his lips...
"I love u" she mouthed and blushed...while maan mouthed the same, and pulled her on his lap for a quick smooch...
"maan sir you there" adi kept saying on the other side...while the love birds where busy making out with their lips and tongue...

Geet somehow freed herself, kept his mobile near his ear...asking him to continue...While maan made a baby face, trying to pull her again on his lap for another quickie...but geet ran away giggling, showing him her tongue...
Maan sighed and continued with his call...while geet prepared breakfast for them...She changed into her pajamas and T-shirt, and brought their breakfast on the bed...She lovingly feed him, while he continued discussing about their meeting details with adi...

Finally it was noon and maan was getting little impatient for the meeting, which he was having with the top business entrepreneurs...Geet helped him with his shirt buttons, and then with his tie...
"maan" she called wanting to tell him something, while he was busy texting adi...
"bolo" he said looking at her now...
"woh yesterday I met my school friend sameera on facebook" she chirpily exclaimed...
"so" maan raised his eyebrows, like saying what is so exciting about that...
"we met after almost 10 yrs, you know how much she have changed...like in school days she was all shy shy, and now she dresses so modern...and even looks quite rich"
"acha" maan teased making an understanding face...
"maan be serious...she smacked his arms...you should have seen her pics on fb...they were so...ummm....she was not finding the correct word to describe those pics...but then it popped in her mind..."umm yup sexy...they were so sexy"
"acha...maan grinned...then please give me her fb ID...I also want to see those sexy pics" and he winked at her...while geet smacked on his arm...
"koi jarurat nahi...mai hu na mujhe dekho" she commanded keeping her hands on her waist...
"ummm par tum dekhane kaha deti ho" he came closer, intending for a kiss...

"argghhh maan...ab jao you are getting late" she handed him his while and mobile...then intertwined her arm around his and started walking him out...
"maan I will be meeting sameera today at the near by cafe" she softly leaned her head on his arm..."we would be seeing eachother after 10 yrs...you know we were best friends in school"
"umm" maan smiled hugging her sideways as they stood infront of the main door...
"I felt so bad when she was removed from school, as her parents were poor...but now I am really happy to see her so well settled" geet had tears in her eyes...
"geet" maan uttered cupping her face..."please don't cry like this" he wiped her tears..."acha apni friend se kitne baje milane ja rahi ho" he tried changing her mood...
"ummm around 6'o clock" she snuggled closer...
"ok so you will be free by 7 then" he caressed her wet curls behind her ear...
"yup...any plans for taking me out on date tonight Mr. Khurana" she winked naughtily...
"sorry would be Mrs. Khurana ...I already have a dinner date with my boring clients" he pouted making a baby sad face...
"ohh my poor baby" she patted on his cheek...
"ummm so don't you think I should be pampered well at night, when I returned to my fiance" he added cheekily...
"umm it all depends on your fiance's mood" she winked back...
"fir toh ho gaya pampering" he pouted looking away...
"kyu" she giggled looking at his antics...
"ummm you don't even let me touch you at night...aur pampering toh dur ki baat hai" he seriously looked cute like a baby, she thought...
"you never know honey...may be tonight will be different from other nights" she snacked her arms around his neck...pulling him closer...
"sachi" he chirpily took her in his arms, while she nodded shyly...They kissed for the last time, and finally maan left for his meeting...

Geet kept looking at his retreating figure and after some time, she too got ready and drove towards sameera and hers pre decided meeting location...It was a decent cafe in the heart of the city...Geet thought it would better if she waits for sameera at the entrance, rather than going in alone...She stood their fidgeting with her duppata, waiting for her...
Even if geet was modern with her thoughts, she always preferred suits and casual jeans and kurti's...She was never into clubbing and wearing short dresses, but still admired her friends wearing them...
Geet was cutely comfortable with all sort of people around her, as she always adjusted according to others wish...She was sweet and caring, and that is why was so thrilled to meet her long lost friend after so many years...even knowing how much she had changed...

Geet was waiting for sameera from last half n hour, and was getting little uncomfortable with the strange stares she was getting by the passer...She cutely pouted making a baby face, cribbing to her babaji...then called maan, and started cribbing to him about his late latif friend...Poor guy was still in his meeting, but how could he ignore his jaan's call, so excused himself and ran out of the conference hall, asking adi to continue further...
"dekho maan abhi tak nahi aayi...it's been 45 mins and me still waiting here like a fool" she twisted her lips...still looking around for her friend...
"geet she must be stuck somewhere...I think you should go home" he suggested...

"aise kaise chali jau...agar nahi aana hota toh who call karti na" she tried to defend her friend...
"ummm but still somewhere I am not feeling comfortable with you meeting her alone" maan poured out his uneasiness...
"kyu" geet was confused...
"firstly you said she has changed a lot...then her so called sexy pictures on fb...you meeting her after so many years and now she is late...he sighed...jaan I am not getting good vibes from this friend of yours"
"ummm but people change as they grow...aur woh fb pe kuch bhi kare, hume kya...mujhe toh bas usko atleast ek baar milana hai...as we were really good friends in school" she tried comforting him...
"ok baba as you wish...but don't wait too much" he finally gave up, knowing she won't change her mind...
"ummm...I am so excited to see her" she again sounded so excited...
"ok baby jada late mat karna...enjoy yourself...I will be home by 9" he smiled...
"yup I will be waiting for you...tum bhi late mat karna" she cutely ordered...
"be ready to pamper me" he grinned from ear to ear...
"keep dreaming" she teased...
"geet" came his stern voice, as he faked anger...while geet kept giggling on the other side...
"wait till I see you at home" he threatened, and before he could say further he heard geet's chirpy voice..."meri friend aa gayi hai...mai phone rakhati hu...love u lots"
"lekin geet meri baat toh suno..." he tried speaking but the line went off, inducing again that weird fear in his heart...

Precap :- Their paradise breaking apart...

~NOTE~

After a long time updating something, as going thru many prblms at a time...My uncle died this tuesday, so couldn't update anything...

Secondly i am disappointed with the decreasing likes...so its depressing me more...

Lastly wana seriously ask u all, pls let me know this time wat u think about my updates...as i think they are getting boring that is why the likes are decreasing...

Let me know, so it will easy for me to decide the future of my stories...

love u all,
varsha

(C) 2012 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved.

Edited by mahimaneet - 06 December 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 271 member(s) liked the above post:

mani3897jasmeen64aashiyaan_2010djyoti3geeta1803kajalranawatmaaneet05shruti_raiMADHUKAAJALKIMLJaneRochesterGeeMaashubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70apubasuPoorvaArorasonya2012Candy_jsshineel310Sarah08Sofirahinaanavanpearl.whiteAakshithasaima_30kangsarbjeetsushlovesana678gurbinaGurmeetsMahaangiezafartreasuretrowelsweetmelonEnigma78cutesrijurumana88neetugarg123dipamanshinningstar123maanlvsgeetangeljyotiAISHAJSagam12kash53MONIJA78aparnapodurirajshree01goyalkalpna123sarah_zaishadivyaraghanimishtikhuranageetkamaanammy_amna01leothelionnishitaa25fizza25asmi123lathaaukalpana_spnammyicycoolGemmcrazedfan19-Trinity-pulvi16thendral_111URMElaven25PoonamTcloudflowerrizwanaqsanj19059290860623drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatHarshitabedimamatha.priyankasweet21anisa79supernasahuFandeeppreetymaaneetSmartangelTheSunShineCiaMaaneetniki02dhwanimehta23cutekananamrutavjoshicutestarzradhika.winxAamerapayal.gupta177sweet-mishtymaneetgtvarthyadi000Parimishtysonakshi.sharmanishnalRupi_bainsnostalgicmoongeetmerlyanitha_tootyangelmishtyMishi6226KhusluvsmaaneetDeelightpari1689RosmithaLuvforeverMeghPiyashisnehapriyasanam1234upayal12ms.nautankiRajshree12ylaraibdeep002undercoverhappynajmaDGkavya.sravyaBlushingqueenRomanaxxMakpieVinsh23Riti.ksaroneha512zaidi98keerthi90PujaShreemansi.tripathiNH1971priyasreepixelflower620fatema_007CrystalSayamayashrisawant7NazmaaParu_ns.1m-g19KhanAtiyahsheetalvasaam_sweet_paricherieLover--Kesh--yadanusam78asmaniOblivion007sidMLOVERkareena32lovebapu18angelarafnihatridivya22aakritisri1111Doracake286pearlanjalisen85billy_ritujssoodawesomepoojadreamymishti88allibrinsight555d_soniaKasiKasiana1411kingofmeNeejunats0101mayaparidoublecrossEza_analystarunsunita_gmanmirzaAshleyAngelenaKamliKudishri12ElienoreMG...RIDDHIMA...priya_ya1408Brown-Eyeszariya123sobia4maaneettrishtejlovesiaPreeti_Maaneet16anyaa.gurtileenukiguru-misty--love-abhayprsinghsweetsampa39maaneetmaahiHanishadevifatima_FM-indu-Koolsmilelil.mizz.smexii--Fairy---Mitu-deepali1022ZohamaaneetKINGKHANFANfantesynehakapoor7mishtiritukabslocksritzy09ambeern18myprideushankitvcharshithaaaaaaa-Prithi-preeti.1shruthiRPaintedSkysmallvillealicia212janu_2006divareenajasminerahul-Priti11-charmed onesmandymoremitzi11bubblygal1711maaniqrat_areebmuskanpshah10seemamaryCutieTejumeena..Ash1991sona-rai--Ratna--preethiahoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19Remya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-love2_somaCraziest_MG-padmarao-impoojavermapunam2712gill123-Patronus-Desigirls12valli30lehrMonaSWritessingh24JeevanaPRashmi...tamanna1391_BlackPearl_abinash079nanorNeelambari..bhanu_rekhagspvd-Orchid-goldenmoon..AnushaGeet.._Maaneet_

abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
r
vil read nd cmmnt 2morow..
Gudnite papa..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ nice one swty.. sb kisi bhi ldki k dream jaisa lgta hai.. their understanding, love, support nd care.. geet ko maan ki bt maanni chahie..
waiting 4 nxt..
nd pls dont feel bad.. teri stories bht achhi hai.

may his soul rest in peace..

Edited by Appy - 07 December 2012 at 5:17am

neetugarg123

abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
or cel kahan hai? Zara uspe bhi dhyan do papa!*me gussa*
Khusluvsmaaneet Senior Member
Khusluvsmaaneet
Khusluvsmaaneet

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Me 3rd:-)
nice start...
Loving their love for each other..
Again sameera,this mere name is d sign of gr8 troubles..
Precap sounds painful..
Update soon

Edited by Khusluvsmaaneet - 06 December 2012 at 2:11pm

neetugarg123

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
loved the update
omg their romance as always dreamy but wats gonna happen and all this maan feeling bad thing is increasing the suspense factor
pl cont soon

Go to top