MissMeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! Anybody else notice that even though Vishal was all hugging and kissing with Karishma and everyone else while leaving, Sana didn't even hug him? When he approached she just put her hand out and they shook hands really awkwardly ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜› I know they didn't really hit it off in the house but a handshake seems so harsh 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ratzz- thumbnail
ya i feel sad 4 vishal today sana ne aisa kyun kia?
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam happy sana did this he deserve it.
ShanUlas thumbnail
well vishal is out coz of his too much nearness to sana

dont worry next week its sanas turn
MissMeow thumbnail
Originally posted by: basri

ya i feel sad 4 vishal today sana ne aisa kyun kia?

Pata nahi  Guess she was too excited that she was safe?
MissMeow thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

well vishal is out coz of his too much nearness to sana

dont worry next week its sanas turn

Nooo I like Sana ðŸ˜³
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
she was happy or say top of the world that she was happy to be safe...and that all matters to her...aur sab gaye tel lene
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muna_93

Nooo I like Sana ðŸ˜³

i too dont dislike her dear...but then one day or other she has to go...she is good but not strong enogh...fingers crossed i still guess she will reach last five
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am happy sana didnt hugged him. Bcoz hs is not wort it. He went already away from everyone s eye to do the kissing scen with fake ms popat. Well mr. Where is ur family ???? When u kiss ms popat????? Only being close to sana ur family will watch the show.  I hate BB send him to villge i wanted him to go home and see the real face of ms fake popat. He was sooo much into her that he even forgot his many years friendship. And everyone saw who iis in fault him or sana?? Becoz we all have seen live feed and we know that ms fake popat was playing sympathy cards with him to be safe from nomination. And sana has saved his ass two times. His attitude towards sana was very rude. He didnt even talked to her since last week. I hope he gets kick from there too.usless guy. I am so proud of sana , love her even more SANA KHAN (in sapna style) 
Originally posted by: Muna_93

Hey guys! Anybody else notice that even though Vishal was all hugging and kissing with Karishma and everyone else while leaving, Sana didn't even hug him? When he approached she just put her hand out and they shook hands really awkwardly ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜› I know they didn't really hit it off in the house but a handshake seems so harsh 

Ya, if Sana really was a friend of him since a long time, then she should defo at least hug him goodbye..But she was too busy celebrating her own non-eviction that she could not find any time for it...