Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
U think I pay attention to the lectures ???? I just chat with friends , sometimes I'm in auditorium chatting with u guys πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: roshani45

U think I pay attention to the lectures ???? I just chat with friends , sometimes I'm in auditorium chatting with u guys πŸ˜†

I focus on sir when i m hungry or bored or quitely put on the headphones n listen songs on radio πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Sir doesbt scold u ??? Here lecturer can't even see us πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail

Sir doesbt scold u ??? Here lecturer can't even see us πŸ˜†

I reach at dot time so people dont leave sit for me except last one πŸ˜† and in each class there are almost 70-80 so no chance of scolding n v have permission if v r not interested v can leave the class πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DJ-

I reach at dot time so people dont leave sit for me except last one πŸ˜† and in each class there are almost 70-80 so no chance of scolding n v have permission if v r not interested v can leave the class πŸ˜†

@ Green same here , and i love that πŸ˜†!!!! but the and part is u bunk a lecture, next day in the same class we become clueless about everything πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail

@ Green same here , and i love that πŸ˜†!!!! but the and part is u bunk a lecture, next day in the same class we become clueless about everything πŸ˜†

Thats why i prefer my radio πŸ˜† bt sometimes i reach late to the class so i go to canteen n have a garma garam chai n bourbon n then gt to class 

So when i enter all stare me πŸ˜²πŸ˜† i love it πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
[QUOTE=-DJ-

Thats why i prefer my radio πŸ˜† bt sometimes i reach late to the class so i go to canteen n have a garma garam chai n bourbon n then gt to class 

we are allowed to bring food in few of auditoriums, take my break fast there πŸ˜†

So when i enter all stare me πŸ˜²πŸ˜† i love it πŸ˜† that feeling of being someone so special πŸ€£
[/QUOTE]
GuardianDevil thumbnail

we are allowed to bring food in few of auditoriums, take my break fast there πŸ˜† we r  also allowed to bring bt not to eat πŸ˜† Sir doesnt allows to eat in mid of lecturesπŸ˜† He says what u all will think if u see me eating between my teaching like a cowπŸ˜† (it was chewing gum eatersπŸ˜†)

that feeling of being someone so special πŸ€£ Bt headmaster scolds πŸ˜† asks 1000 questionsπŸ˜† why late?? why not woke up on time?? And many more πŸ˜†

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

Knock knock anybody there?

Oops sorry i was busy spamming so i didnt noticed ur comment πŸ˜³
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">Hello😊</font>

Heya hiii howz life