sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

I am not giving a name to the update bcos many members felt this does not keep the excitement and thrill of reading the update intact. So, from today, i will not be putting the names. But, i will be naming them when i put these updates in the archive at the end of each month. I hope the problem is solved for all....

AStha sees all the pictures and is speechless. Radha asks her what the matter is. AStha does not say anything. She goes. At night, AStha and her friends are sleeping. All are excited that they atlast got a house to stay in. AStha says she is feeling sleepy and wants to sleep. But AStha keeps thinking of the photos in Radha's room.

Sia is watching Anand and her stills in thetv. She goes near the TV secreen and says  why did youleave me like this? I am in a fix, don't know what to do. But i am coming to INdia and am meeting you. Why can't you understand my feelings? I have  to talk to you about it, i will  comes there to meet you, saying this, she touches Anand's pictute on screen. She says i will come ther and you have to help me. Don't go away from me, she says.

Abhi and Bhavani are talking in Abhi's house. Abhi is telling Bhavani about Sia. He says he cannot express in words how he felt when Sia was around. He says he does  not know the reason for his closeness with her. Bhavani says you are a writer, you deal with relationships, you pen down that, maybe you have got linked to that relationship. Abhi laughs and says Sia is my daughter's age. Bhavani says she is your daughter's age, not your daughter. Abhi says  one daughter of mine is gone, i do not recognise the other, but am relieved bcos she is with Simran. Bhavani then asks Abhi what does he think , would Simran have told his daughter about her real parents? Abhi says definitely Simran would have told. Bhavani then says as far as he knows, Simran has not told his daughter the truth.Abhi says no, he is wrong, Simran would not have done that, as it is important that AStha knows the truth. For a transparency in their relationship, Simran would have deifnitely told AStha. If she has not told it, then Simran has done a grave mistake in her life, he says.

Astha is sleeping when Radha goes near her, sits and cries. She touches her forehead and says my kid has come for the first time to my house and i am  not able to tell her the facts. I do not know why this is happening to me. But i cursr my fate for this, as i am really unfortunate. I cannot tell her that i am her nani. I love you very much, she says and cries.

Next morning, Astha calls her home from Radha's place. Saurabh picks up. Simran is also there. But AStha talks like Simran to Nanu to fool him. Saurabh realises it is AStha, but talks to her as though he believes that Simran has called. She tells him don't eat the gajar ka halva which Shaguna has made. Saurabh says you and your daughter don't allow me to eat and roam. I am fed up, he says jokingly. Simran then laughs, pickes up the phone. AStha is excited and says you are there mama. I thought i was fooling nanu as always. Simran says nanu has become intelligent now. Where are you, she asks? AStha says guess. Radha and Poonam are there near AStha. Radha makes an angry face as AStha is talking to Simran. AStha tells Simran that she is at dadi bua's house. Simran feels as though she just missed the ground where she stood. She screams at her, why are you there? AStha says her car brokedown , so came to a house, that happened to be dadi bua's house. Simran is more upset. Simran then says give the phone to dadi bua. Radha refuses and says my child has come for the first time to my house and so she needs to talk to her a lot. Simran hears this as Radha deliberately says this aloud. AStha then disconnects the phone. Simran, Saurabh and Shaguna are tensed , do not understand what to do.

Poonam then calls Simran from outside and tells Simran that Radha has not told anything to AStha. Simran does not believe and says this cannot be possible bcos Radha has always been waiting for such an opportunity where she can tell AStha the facts. Poonam again assures Simran that nothing has happened. Simran then tells her to keep her informed.

Astha and her friends are leaving. Radha is in tears. She gives AStha a gift. It is a dress. AStha says it is lovely but she cannot accept it as her mom has adviced her not to take gifts from others. Poonam comes there after calling. Radha gets angry and says ya i know that your mom will teach you all this. Who is she to tell you not to tak the gift given by your nani, she says ,but when she sees Poonam, she corrects and says dadi bua. Poonam then intervenes and says to AStha your mom must have told you not to take gifts from strangers. But dadi bua is not your stranger, she loves you very much. So take it. AStha agrees. Just then, Simran calls AStha. She asks her in a very tensed tone, has she left dadi bua's house? AStha says not yet, they are just leaving .She says dadi bua gave her a gift. Simran does not allow AStha to complete her sentence, she says ok, take the gift she gives and start immediately. I do not want you to stay there for more time. Simran then tries to control her emotions. AStha says ok and cuts the phone. Radha immediately asks what did your mom say about the gift? AStha says mom asked me to take it. Radha in a very harsh manner says how can Dr. Simran not agree to what i say and do? Does she have the courage to go against me? Astha gets a bit upset. But poonam handles the situation and asks AStha to start immediately as they will get late. They leave.

Abhi is making pottery when his mobile rings. He does not know where the mobile is. So he gets up and searches for it. After a few seconds, he realises that the mobile is in his pocket. He then picks up. It is Bhavani. Actually Bhavani is in the lawn, near Abhi, but Abhi does not see him and starts talking. Bhavani says why you did not pick the phone immediately. Abhi says he is not in a habit of phones ringing, so for a second , did not realise anything. Bhavani then asks why you have made only one pot from morning. Abhi then sees Bhavani there. He says over the phone, he slept late, so got up late, so entire routine is affected. Then Bhavani sees Abhi and comes to him laughing. Abhi still has the phone in his ears. Bhavani tells him to keep it down as he is there. Abhi starts to laugh and says you will never leave your childish behaviour, when will you gorw up, he asks. Bhavani says i will never lose it, as it is always better to have your chidishness somewhere hidden, as it will be of use during bad times.  He then enquires about Radha. Bhavani says for RAdha, insulting and troubling Simran is a habit. She keeps doing it, Simran always keeps quiet. Does not utter a word against her. Bhavani then tells Abhi that you are enjoying your life here , not worried about others. But you haveleft your well wishers alone. You have left them in the middle and come here. Do you not think about them? You have run away from your responsibilities. You have been alone , away from the world repenting. But now , you have taken a long break ,so it is high time you return to where you belong, he says. Abhi remains silent. Bhavani goes away. Abhi is thinking....

Radha and Poonam are sitting. Poonam says she wants to ask her something. Poonam then asks her you always wanted an opportunity to tell aStha the fact. FRom yesterday night to today morning, you had all the time to speak to AStha. You will never get such an opportunity next time. Then why did you not tell Astha everything? Radha begins to cry and tells her that it is true that she lost a good opportunity. But she kept quiet not bcos of Simran's fears, but bcos of Sid. He had said that asTha is still childish, a kid. She might not understand what the facts are. She might get into a depression. I want my daughter's only identity to be happy. She is my life too. So i did not tell, she says and cries. Poonam is also very upset on hearing this.

AStha is travelling in the car with friends when Simran calls again and asks her whether she has left dadi bua's house. Simran scolds her and says why don't you understand, do you think you can do anything you want, go and stay with strangers like this. AStha stops her and tells her that she left her house long time back and they have almost reached Panchvati. Simran says ok then, come back soon. I miss you and keeps the phone. After that, Simran is restless. Saurabh is also there. Shaguna says you do not call AStha again and again bcos AStha will get to know that you are tensed for some reason. She will start relating things. SAurabh scolds Shaguna for saying this, but Simran says to her father, yes Shaguna is right, i shoud not show my desperations to AStha.

Astha after the phone talk, remembers the photos in Radha's room, then Simran talking rudely to AStha to get out from there, Radha telling that Simran does not have the courage .....AStha says to herself mama appears to be tensed for some reason. I have to find out the cause for it.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sree. I think Abhi will come back finally on Bhavani's insistence and will got o Nasik to see Radha. Astha will also come there to find out  why dadi bua has all her snaps since childhood.  Simran will come in search of her and bump inot Abhi. 
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Astitva gets more and more interesting day by day😃
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a million Sree..
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton Sree. This serial is getting better :)
Ria'05 thumbnail

Thanks Sree ...u are doing a great job...really enjoy reading ur updates...and I should say u are very quick too....good work..keep it up!

Ria

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Thanks sweety for a lovely update...Things are look exciting now lets see what happens..I think astha will soon find out that sim isn't her mother...

Samy😃

HoneyJaan thumbnail

u r sooo sweet sree

i like reading ur updates!!

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Thanks for a fab update.

You are so thoughtful and try to keep everyone happy.I don't watch too much TV but I would like to know if you are covering any other serial in the forum.Might like to catch up once in a while.

Akshata

mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
thank's for the wonderful update but here in America this episode didn't telcast yet.They showing where Sia come Anand home to tell her you the one who kill my best friend.