Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #6!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 121

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Dev is very endearing...her anguish for ahemji is so well portrayed ...I love how her look is kept natural without makeup

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-swasthiJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DevNa Appreciation Thread #6!!! (Page 9)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

Dev is very endearing...her anguish for ahemji is so well portrayed ...I love how her look is kept natural without makeup

I liked it too that her eyes looked puffy after all the crying while she talked with CamelSmile They did not make her eyes look all made up for this small but cute scene and it made it more naturalBig smile

The oscillation between distress, determination and hope is very beautiful. I like how the GoHem track is progressingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I liked it too that her eyes looked puffy after all the crying while she talked with CamelSmile They did not make her eyes look all made up for this small but cute scene and it made it more naturalBig smile

The oscillation between distress, determination and hope is very beautiful. I like how the GoHem track is progressingSmile

So unlike when Ahem went looking for Gopi when she got lost in Switzerland and got kidnapped with the golden kanaji. when he found her in the the Swiss track he was relieved but in the Janmashtami track he did not know that she was kidnapped until she returned. It was then that he was thankful to have her back. 

Here Gopi knows that he is missing and possibly kidnapped. Hence her anguish is interestingly crafted with the camel as a friend and her baby to talk to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

So unlike when Ahem went looking for Gopi when she got lost in Switzerland and got kidnapped with the golden kanaji. when he found her in the the Swiss track he was relieved but in the Janmashtami track he did not know that she was kidnapped until she returned. It was then that he was thankful to have her back. 

Here Gopi knows that he is missing and possibly kidnapped. Hence her anguish is interestingly crafted with the camel as a friend and her baby to talk to.

Wonderful comparison SwasthiBig smile
You know, this is the same Gopi who was terrified at being locked in the mandir on her GodhBharai. Ahem searched for her similarly with nothing but a photograph and it was divine intervention that he found her. Looks like Ahem and Gopi have something that binds them in such a way that it pulls them towards each other.
Ahem did not give up that day and Gopi is not giving up now.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-swasthiNazimKiDewani

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swasthi

Wonderful comparison SwasthiBig smile
You know, this is the same Gopi who was terrified at being locked in the mandir on her GodhBharai. Ahem searched for her similarly with nothing but a photograph and it was divine intervention that he found her. Looks like Ahem and Gopi have something that binds them in such a way that it pulls them towards each other.
Ahem did not give up that day and Gopi is not giving up now.Tongue

In this track too it could be divine intervention. It will be interesting to see whether there is this bonding of sensing each other in the show tomorrow. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-Justlikethat1

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
the other segment in sbs Gopi looks cute
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=198649&Itemid=157

swasthi

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=198649&Itemid=157

does not work

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deepikz

does not work

try this one 
http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/saath-nibhana-saathiya/249217-gopi-ka-naya-look-saathiya.html

swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top