Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #6!!! (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 121

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
hello ppl i'm thinking of writing a ss for Gohem which will contain two or three parts.. the title is Be-Interhan which is Limitless in english.. plz tell me if you will read it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-delsi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DevNa Appreciation Thread #6!!! (Page 76)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

hello ppl i'm thinking of writing a ss for Gohem which will contain two or three parts.. the title is Be-Interhan which is Limitless in english.. plz tell me if you will read it..

Looking forward to it Deepz Smile eager to read your SSTongue

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

ya sure who else ignre to read on Gohem but if its like ff i ill be more happy
now a days there are only few ff are there  whereas all other forum have lots of ff and they all contiuning very well
plz consider my requestSmile

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

</div>ya sure who else ignre to read on Gohem but if its like ff i ill be more happy
now a days there are only few ff are there whereas all other forum have lots of ff and they all contiuning very well
<div>

i will c when i start writing the story.. might b an ff or an ss will c.. i worte an os today but that was for the contest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

</div>ya sure who else ignre to read on Gohem but if its like ff i ill be more happy
now a days there are only few ff are there whereas all other forum have lots of ff and they all contiuning very well
<div>

i will c when i start writing the story.. might b an ff or an ss will c.. i worte an os today but that was for the contest
oh thats great i started to wright but my mood spoiled so i delet that

Deepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
oh i hope there are more ppl participarting in the os contest i guess we will find out soon.. anyways.. i have one Ahem cr, one Naz and one kinjal cr to post

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

oh i hope there are more ppl participarting in the os contest i guess we will find out soon.. anyways.. i have one Ahem cr, one Naz and one kinjal cr to post
iam waiting for your cr

Deepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

<div></div>iam waiting for your cr

will post after i eat dinner and i have to help my mum to clean up so it will take ages..

delsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top