Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #6!!! (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 121

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Nice creation ShagunTongue
@ deepika thanks for picsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DevNa Appreciation Thread #6!!! (Page 37)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@ Rucha beautiful creationSmile

Edited by archanakarthik - 02 January 2013 at 11:55am

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Pic Credit Devna Fc from Facebook

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani--Archana-swasthi

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani--Archana-swasthi

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
So I finally watched the episode and I think I get what is happening with Gopi.. She needs to snap out of it surely but yet.. 

Two things of note today was when Gopi did not feel very happy about the dogs in the room. She was worried about Ahem but she was also worried. The way she jumped to defend Rashi was I think more to pacify Ahem before he could say anything else to Rashi.
As much as that irked me, I thought it was usual between a hubby and wife. When the hubby is angry, especially at a third person, right or wrong, the wife tries to set the situation right or atleast cool the hubby down.

Second was the fact that when Meera and Soda made so much noise in the end, she could not get a word out to them in protest. She stood there helpless and looked at them without knowing what to do. 
Maybe Gopi has a slight postpartem depressionConfusedConfused Does it affect ones thought process? I am not sure. But looking at Gopi, I fear that she is going to get a jerk tomorrowOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani--Archana-Deepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

So I finally watched the episode and I think I get what is happening with Gopi.. She needs to snap out of it surely but yet.. 

Two things of note today was when Gopi did not feel very happy about the dogs in the room. She was worried about Ahem but she was also worried. The way she jumped to defend Rashi was I think more to pacify Ahem before he could say anything else to Rashi.
As much as that irked me, I thought it was usual between a hubby and wife. When the hubby is angry, especially at a third person, right or wrong, the wife tries to set the situation right or atleast cool the hubby down.

Second was the fact that when Meera and Soda made so much noise in the end, she could not get a word out to them in protest. She stood there helpless and looked at them without knowing what to do. 
Maybe Gopi has a slight postpartem depressionConfusedConfused Does it affect ones thought process? I am not sure. But looking at Gopi, I fear that she is going to get a jerk tomorrowOuch

Harini, this is what Gopi needs to learn to speak up i felt she stood there wanting to express her self but kept quiet.Confused I think ur right bout the slight depression thing.. i also fear in that they way she reacted in the precap was Shocked 

Yeah Gopi is going the get the shock of of her life.. nearly lossing her daughter might just just trigger a possessiveness out of  Gopi although i think we will see a more overshocked Gopi that may just cry her pain awayOuch... 

Although saying Wednesday's epi was lot better than what we have been seeing in the last days.. looking forward to Thursday's epi and seeing the next track come too... Smile

-Archana-

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Good point Harini  Smile you have beautifully explained first one it make sense but second Meera is so scared hearing both dogs barking and she also woke up in deep sleep i feel as a mother the first reaction seeing baby crying would be to pick up the baby to calm down Confused i think to keep the suspense for tomorrow director asked gopi to not pick the babyEmbarrassed

Deepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

Good point Harini  Smile you have beautifully explained first one it make sense but second Meera is so scared hearing both dogs barking and she also woke up in deep sleep i feel as a mother the first reaction seeing baby crying would be to pick up the baby to calm down Confused i think to keep the suspense for tomorrow director asked gopi to not pick the babyEmbarrassed

@bold i agree on .. i think Gopi doesn't pick her up until Rashi tells her the bolt is lose.. and yeah i guess ur both right the first thing you would do when u hear a baby cry is to pick them up but i think u are right at the point in bold. 

-Archana-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top