DevNa Appreciation Thread #6!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

🤗Thank you.. Her portrayal of Koki's angst in the last scene even now brings tears to my eyes. OMG.. what amazing portrayal of grief👏

hug bak.. ur welcome girl.. tomorrows epi will b an tear worthy one to and its marks 6months since Dev's entry...
Originally posted by Deepikz

hug bak.. ur welcome girl.. tomorrows epi will b an tear worthy one to and its marks 6months since Dev's entry...

Does it really?⭐️ That is wonderful😃 
What an episode to cap her 6 month entry.. Tomorrow will be action packed as well as emotional. I think Koki will feel devastated to see Gopi gone.. In the precap you can see her shock when Rashi says that they left Gopi alone.
Now she will feel guilty about what she said😭 Poor Gopi.. I hope she is ok. What does she think she can do?😕

Does it really?⭐️That is wonderful😃
What an episode to cap her 6 month entry.. Tomorrow will be action packed as well as emotional. I think Koki will feel devastated to see Gopi gone.. In the precap you can see her shock when Rashi says that they left Gopi alone.
Now she will feel guilty about what she said😭Poor Gopi.. I hope she is ok. What does she think she can do?😕

Yes it Harini.. tommorrow is 6 months since Dev's entry.
I also think that Koki will blame her self.. she totaly looks devastated in the precap... its like were will a heavily pregnant lady go... shes gone to look for her husband.. the words that Koki said will b play over, over again in head she was blaming her self but now Koki's added rant will make Gopi into breaking mode but in this case will make Gopi go and start searchin for her husband
Deepz..How did we end here? I never imagined that the track will be so emotional😭 I thought this will be like over in 4 days but it is the third day and the Modis do not even know what happened

I guess with Gopi going to Bhuj tomorrow, from Monday, Jigar and Gopi will search for Ahem and somehow these three are going to meet. I just wish that that idiot Aman somehow is exposed.😡 He ruined the anniversary😡 This time, it would have been perfect but the anniversary did not even get celebrated like last year😕

Deepz..How did we end here? I never imagined that the track will be so emotional😭 I thought this will be like over in 4 days but it is the third day and the Modis do not even know what happened

I guess with Gopi going to Bhuj tomorrow, from Monday, Jigar and Gopi will search for Ahem and somehow these three are going to meet. I just wish that that idiot Aman somehow is exposed.😡 He ruined the anniversary😡 This time, it would have been perfect but the anniversary did not even get celebrated like last year😕
Yeah i wish the person behind this is revealed that Aman😡. Today just me hate him even more when Chirag wanted to ring the detective but no Aman had to say he knew someone i wonder sometimes did u notice his face in the begining of the epi the scene in the kitchen when Gopi said she feels that her Ahemji is in trouble... his face told it all .. and i'm having my doubts on Falguni will you trust someone you hardly know with house hold keys😕

Last year it was ruined by Rashi this year by Aman.. or someone else😕... yep this year is like last year.

Yeah i know Harini i thought so too but the cv's r i guess leaving it all for trps and i guess the 700th epi might be a emotional GoHem reunion and then Thursday might start the delivery track

Yeah i wish the person behind this is revealed that Aman😡. Today just me hate him even more when Chirag wanted to ring the detective but no Aman had to say he knew someone i wonder sometimes did u notice his face in the begining of the epi the scene in the kitchen when Gopi said she feels that her Ahemji is in trouble... his face told it all .. and i'm having my doubts on Falguni will you trust someone you hardly know with house hold keys😕

Last year it was ruined by Rashi this year by Aman.. or someone else😕... yep this year is like last year.

Yeah i know Harini i thought so too but the cv's r i guess leaving it all for trps and i guess the 700th epi might be a emotional GoHem reunion and then Thursday might start the delivery track

Aman😡 He is surely someone very cunning. How does he know who Ahem did business with in the past? Why are Jigar or Chirag not questioning him at all?
It is so surprising that a person like Chirag does not know a PI and for that matter thinks that they need not call the commissioner who we know is the Modis' friend.  How can these two be so naive?🥱

Yeah.. Next week before it ends will be GoHem reunion and the start of the delivery track probably. But I have a feeling that it will start only on Friday next week😳
I'm wondering that too Aman obviously has done his research🤓 before coming business partners with Ahem.. the papers that goons want him to sign is to do with the contract that he going to do with Aman?

Chriag and Jigar both had their questioned faces when Aman said he contracted everyone that Ahem has worked with.

But i'm wondering when will Jigar received the call from the goons.. I'm guessing he will get it after Gopi's disappearance 

Yep Thursday reuion and Friday the delievery😳

I'm wondering that too Aman obviously has done his research🤓 before coming business partners with Ahem.. the papers that goons want him to sign is to do with the contract that he going to do with Aman?

Chriag and Jigar both had their questioned faces when Aman said he contracted everyone that Ahem has worked with.

But i'm wondering when will Jigar received the call from the goons.. I'm guessing he will get it after Gopi's disappearance 

Yep Thursday reuion and Friday the delievery😳

I think it is that. That said, I still have to wonder. Even if Ahem signs those papers they will not be legally proper because Ahem signed under duress. He is getting beaten up. No court will uphold the document. Modis will easily win the case. So what does Aman want?😕

Well, I am going to give Jigar the benefit of doubt. Maybe his brain will start to function once Gopi does her running away😉

I think it is that. That said, I still have to wonder. Even if Ahem signs those papers they will not be legally proper because Ahem signed under duress. He is getting beaten up. No court will uphold the document. Modis will easily win the case. So what does Aman want?😕

Well, I am going to give Jigar the benefit of doubt. Maybe his brain will start to function once Gopi does her running away😉

Yeah Jigar's brain can start working on after Gopi's disappearance.. his speech to Rashi shows how much he cares for his brother and his Bhabhi.. i dnt what to say to defend either Rashi or Urmi today😡

Excalty what does Aman want i guess the truth will come out soon
We should not expect anything else from either of the two.. UrShi just are so into each other that they will not look beyond themselves in each situation. Even now Rashi considered herself the victim when she talked to Jigar.  I think she wanted to show him that she was concerned about him but Jigar saw through her act this time..
But as Urmi was so quick to point out, Jigarji will forget in a day and things will be back to normal when Ahem comes back